PDA

View Full Version : Konica Biz Hub C353 error C5102. is this the main drive motor?

Custom Search

tonerjockey
04-17-2017, 11:28 PM
Hi Guys, i am wondering if this error is for the main drive motor and if that is the Konica Minolta A02EM10301, A02EM10300. the machine codes out, and i have removed the fuser, ITB transfer unit, and 4 drum units to check for any binding. they all seem to turn freely. i don't hear any strange sounds. i do see what i think is the main drive turning looking in from the left rear side corner area.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you, Jim

Woxner
04-18-2017, 01:52 AM
5201 says M1 transport motor. its on the duplex door assy

mearmi
04-18-2017, 03:18 AM
Hi Guys, i am wondering if this error is for the main drive motor and if that is the Konica Minolta A02EM10301, A02EM10300. the machine codes out, and i have removed the fuser, ITB transfer unit, and 4 drum units to check for any binding. they all seem to turn freely. i don't hear any strange sounds. i do see what i think is the main drive turning looking in from the left rear side corner area.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you, Jim

Hi
It could be either a busted motor or a locked drive, in some cases is just a stif image unit.
Mostly Motor M1 go its not unusual. Its a bit of a job to replace it as the cage has to come off to get access, its on the left hand side as you look at it,Part No. A02EM10300.

Woxner
04-18-2017, 04:15 AM
scrap my duplex comment looking on different page but the motor on the left isnt too bad to change.

tonerjockey
04-18-2017, 04:39 PM
Hi
It could be either a busted motor or a locked drive, in some cases is just a stif image unit.
Mostly Motor M1 go its not unusual. Its a bit of a job to replace it as the cage has to come off to get access, its on the left hand side as you look at it,Part No. A02EM10300.

thank you for the help. i will be looking to remove it.have a nice day.

tonerjockey
04-18-2017, 04:42 PM
scrap my duplex comment looking on different page but the motor on the left isnt too bad to change.

HI Woxner, haven't heard from you in a while. i get here hit and miss. hope things are going good. thanks for the input. waiting to get in touch with customer and will likely do the motor. hope that's it. i should have pulled it, but didn't want to get to involved with out the part in hand. have a nice day.

Custom Search