PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Biz 363 won't print confirmation report for scans, fax confirmations on and works???

Custom Search

Kim Krell
04-18-2017, 04:09 PM
Customers biz 362 works fine, prints confirmation reports for fax and scan, The biz 363 only prints report for fax. No report for scans?? Help please.

emujo2
04-18-2017, 04:31 PM
Funny, on the 362, we had customers that hated the scan confirmation reports and turned this feature off (on by default)..On the 363 scan confirmations are not available..
From the KM site..

Question
Can a TX report be printed for scan jobs?

Answer
The bizhub 423 series does not have the functionality to print a TX report after scan jobs. This is a specification of the machine. Emujo

Kim Krell
04-18-2017, 05:14 PM
Thanks for your response on the biz 363 scan confirmation, You say it does not print the report for scan, any suggestion as to how my customer could get a report for scans, they are medical and scan med records and need this report? Is there another form of confirmation on this model? Is there a similar model that does give the scan confirmation report?

emujo2
04-18-2017, 06:35 PM
You might see activity in the job log, but this is not reliable data as it doesn't keep more than the last 100 or so logs, and unless you authenticate you would only see someone scanned somewhere. There is a feature in admin mode that lets you send a copy of all scans to a FTP site for security logging, but I've never used it, and this would only show that a scan went through the doc feeder, not if it made it to it's destination. You might want to look at account track, some of the feature here allow notifications to be sent to the logged in users email address, but again, I haven't used it, we add some type of 3rd party software like equitrac, copytrack..etc. Emujo

Custom Search