PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C350

Custom Search

Vesigoth
08-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Is there a way to set the default color to black on this machine. I got this machine in a trade in and I'd like for the prints to come out in black without having to tell the machine all the time. Can this be done from Admin. setting or tech rep mode? I've not been able to find it in either mode. Thanks for any help.

cobiray
08-25-2008, 06:47 PM
It's in the admin mode. I don't recall where exactly but you can download the operation manuals at KONICA MINOLTA USA (http://konicaminolta.us/)

bgbas
08-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Is there a way to set the default color to black on this machine. I got this machine in a trade in and I'd like for the prints to come out in black without having to tell the machine all the time. Can this be done from Admin. setting or tech rep mode? I've not been able to find it in either mode. Thanks for any help.

First set the copier to the defaults you want then touch utility/counter, user setting, initial setting, current setting, OK. I'm doing this from memory so it may not be exact, but should get you into the general area.

Nazakat
08-27-2008, 02:35 PM
Imaging unit of Bizhub C350 can be used in bizhub C-250?????

Luther
08-27-2008, 02:59 PM
nope they can not

knpgazem
08-28-2008, 09:41 PM
this is the correct sequence of instructions. but this is for COPYING only, you will need to change the PRINTING defaults (at the PC) if you want all PRINTING to be greyscale also. otherwise there is a use the BZ250 PCL driver to prevent colour printing altogether.

Custom Search