PDA

View Full Version : Error Code 1132 punch error code on FS534 Bizhub C364e

Custom Search

Don N.
11-01-2017, 05:30 PM
We got several C364e's off lease, all with floor finisher FS534. So far the first two of them are not happy with PK520 punch option setting regardless of 2 /swe4 /2-3/ 2-4 hole selection. We have to unplug J-7 connector (punch harness) at the finisher board to stop getting 1132 code on one machine, and simply setting no punch option in service mode on the other works. Haven't unwrapped the others yet. These were supposedly running machines from the field and tested by wholesaler. In this case the tested by wholesaler is doubtful since one came in with the 2nd transfer roller MISSING!!! We always update FW as first step. Currently using G00-K6. FW is the only thing we have done that I can think is different from last running at previous location. Good possibility the finishers are not being mated up with the same exact C364e they came in with. If we update FW with FS534 installed, it should all be on the same level, right? Finisher FW reads G10-03.

UPDATE: Function Ver. was 3, upped to ver. 7. and restarted, then set Finisher settings punch option to PK520, 2-3 holes
(I live to "OFF/ON IT THE POWER SUPPLY"!)
Plugged the harness back in, powered up, and as soon as it displays the start screen, C-1132 again.

I reset error code, powered off, stuck main FW G00-K6 in again, verified it shows Finisher downloading, as well as others. (Wanted to be sure the tech upgraded main FW with FN attached)
Still coding 1132...

Side note: Anybody have the metal plate that is removed during punch install? We have to leave punch in even though they are disabled due to plate needed.

rbalanjr
11-02-2017, 12:12 AM
I had the c1132 code before and I replaced the 2 sensors that is side by side and it is a modified sensor (stronger casing).it is located in the punch unit pk-520 itself. It worked for me.

blackcat4866
11-02-2017, 12:38 AM
It seems to me that there was a calibration that was done on setup when installing the punch kit. And since the finishers are not necessarily properly paired up with the same MFP's, chances are that calibration is not correct. I think I would find the installation instructions for the finisher and punch kit and re-do the electronic section.

Yes, updating the firmware to get it to compatible levels is a good idea, but I'm fairly sure the G00-K6 is an old firmware level. G20-M1 stick in my head, but I can't be sure. Also check to see that you do the DIPSW change associated with the firmware level that you are at. It's mentioned in the firmware bulletin. =^..^=

Custom Search