PDA

View Full Version : D341

Custom Search

kingarthur
11-06-2017, 08:49 AM
Got a Biz C308 that errors with “an internal error has occurred. System will reboot and error will be cleared” when a print job is sent to it, or if i disconnect from network & try to print from a memory stick, however it will scan & copy fine, looking at the management list it shows "D341" error, I've updated FW to Q4, i'm going to try a complete reset later, was just wondering if anyone had anything similar

KMFLT3CH
02-28-2018, 05:25 PM
I had a C368 that was throwing this CD341 code recently - there was no mention of it in the service manual, service mode or in the KM solutions database. The machine gave an option on the error screen to "Recover Data".

First thing I did was unplug the network cable, Recover Data, reboot via main switch. Then I updated the firmware to the latest version (G00-R9 as of this writing), did the appropriate dip switches then rebooted again. Finally, I plugged in the network cable and had the customer print something. Since they use ID cards to authenticate into the MFP to retrieve print jobs, I had the customer log in and print out everything that she had sent over. No other issues came up *shrug*

Woxner
02-28-2018, 06:10 PM
had this yesturday on a smaller machine. did the data reset and its fine. its a backup error. it would not print config page or demo page everthing else was fine

Albonline
03-01-2018, 07:42 PM
had this yesturday on a smaller machine. did the data reset and its fine. its a backup error. it would not print config page or demo page everthing else was fine

this is a backup error where the contents of the ssd backup and mfp flash roms don't match.

kingarthur
03-02-2018, 08:51 AM
in the end I brought it back to the workshop, plugged it in & couldn't get it to go wrong, tested it for a couple of days, took it back to the customer....haven't heard anything since....Weird

Bix
10-28-2019, 11:31 AM
hi I wanted to leave a trace of what happened to me

- D341, the printer keeps restarting every time it received a file. The customer tried to turn off and on again several times without success.

Once I got there, a "Recover Data" button or something like that appeared. After a few seconds the 458 asked me to turn it off and on again. The problem was solved in this way.

For security I have updated the firmware to the latest version.

kingarthur
03-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Just an update - Had this problem again today with a C558...reboot machine with network cable unplugged, it came to "Ready to copy" could copy fine, plugged the network cable back it & as soon as pit starts receiving, it went into an error state.....carried out Nonvolatile memory back up (Service Mode - Enhanced Security - Memory Data Backup), machine rebooted itself and started working straight away....

Bix
03-10-2020, 08:40 AM
Thank you for your advice!

romario
12-20-2022, 10:56 AM
Just an update - Had this problem again today with a C558...reboot machine with network cable unplugged, it came to "Ready to copy" could copy fine, plugged the network cable back it & as soon as pit starts receiving, it went into an error state.....carried out Nonvolatile memory back up (Service Mode - Enhanced Security - Memory Data Backup), machine rebooted itself and started working straight away....

hello I have this same error when trying to print d341, I try to do (Service Mode - Enhanced Security - Memory Data Backup) and I get failed

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8 sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7 KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgF UN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0 eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Custom Search