PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C253 error code C3721

Custom Search

ck1
03-03-2018, 02:56 AM
I have one machine c253 getting error code C3721 cant be reset , i replace fusing unit , power board , printer board still stuck the code . any ideal of it ? thanks

copyman
03-03-2018, 03:36 AM
Well you replaced everything according to the serv manual. Just to be clear you hold the utility key while powering on using the main switch inside front door, wait and touch trouble reset turn off and back on and still doesn't reset?
At one time I had around 75 of these in operation and only had one fuser code I couldn't reset. I think it was same 3721. If I remember it bit me in the ass. I did everything you tried plus some. Ended up replacing the machine. I usually don't give up that easy but at the time replacing it was easier. Customer kept the machine for the consumables and parts for the C253 replacement.

Just a thought did you try to re-initialize the machine? Even though there is error code if you wait around 5 mins you should be able to enter service mode the regular way. If I think of anything else I'll post it. Good luck

ck1
03-03-2018, 03:45 AM
yes wait and touch trouble reset turn off and back on and still doesn't reset? :confused:
i also rewrite the firmware and change nvram also still same . i open out front cover and side door on the machine waittting booting then show C3721

Synthohol
03-03-2018, 01:22 PM
check the wiring diagram and ICP list. maybe blew an ICP fuse on the board? its the overheat protection circuit, wouldnt suprise me if the ICP got zotzd.

Custom Search