PDA

View Full Version : Konica C6000 J3202

Custom Search

jonbonse
06-21-2018, 08:56 AM
Hi all

I had a jamming c6000 on duplex only. Located a worn actuator in the duplex vertical section located below the fuser in the middle of a black guide. So I returned to fit but then was told it had started jamming on single sided jobs since waiting for Parts!

On single sided jobs, it jams with J3202 code. 1 page comes out but then then jams on Fuser exit as it enters the turn around section (left door area of ADU).

I can only assume it’s related to the sensor in the turn around section but have read it could be related to Fuser gears, bearings, clutches etc. Customer informs me it had a Fuser rebuild last year though.

Has anyone else had experience with this jam code?

noro
03-12-2023, 11:20 AM
Hi all

I had a jamming c6000 on duplex only. Located a worn actuator in the duplex vertical section located below the fuser in the middle of a black guide. So I returned to fit but then was told it had started jamming on single sided jobs since waiting for Parts!

On single sided jobs, it jams with J3202 code. 1 page comes out but then then jams on Fuser exit as it enters the turn around section (left door area of ADU).

I can only assume it’s related to the sensor in the turn around section but have read it could be related to Fuser gears, bearings, clutches etc. Customer informs me it had a Fuser rebuild last year though.

Has anyone else had experience with this jam code?

Hello there!
Got the same issue here.
Have you found the solution?
Cheers!

blackcat4866
03-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Check the exit roller pressure setting. It should be in the center setting. =^..^=

Custom Search