PDA

View Full Version : Jamming BH211 random jams canceling job most of the times

Custom Search

mrwho
07-20-2018, 10:22 AM
Hello all!

I've got a bh211 that constantly jams in different ways (either before registration, or after it, and either in the fusin unit or already halfway out of the exit unit). Many times it cancels the job automatically (without anyone pressing stop) and my colleague tells me that at least once the countdown counter of the copies stopped counting at 18 (on a 20 copies job) but the paper kept being fed out.

I'm leaning towards an electrical problem, as most of the parts related to jamming have already been swapped with another machine - and because these symptoms aren't usual on a standard jam problem.

I'd like to start reflashing the firmware, but I don't have it for this particular model - could someone share it with me?

Besides that, I'd like to ask if someone else ever had this, because I surely never seen something like this.

Thanks!

Toxic
07-20-2018, 11:11 AM
I have similar problem few times regarding strange jamming with no obvious reason.
Problem was developer every time,believe or not.
Before problem occurs print was fine,no errors.
Maybe not in your case but if you have some used complete IU assy to test it will be good.

Hansoon
07-21-2018, 08:34 AM
Could imagine that somehow HV is leaking. Any scratching on the drum?

Hans

mrwho
07-24-2018, 06:14 PM
Thank you both for the feedback.

Hansoon was right on the money - although the drum was in almost pristine condition, replacing the entire top half of the IU solved the problem.

Kudos all!

Custom Search