PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous White traces when printing black on Konica Bizhub C220

Custom Search

jaderyan
10-12-2018, 01:41 PM
Hello,
I wish i'm in the right forum and thank you for all your advices.

I have Konica Bizhub C220 and since yesterday when a i print or copy in black, i have some white traces (please find in attachements).

When printing in color those traces is only where black are.

This sample is printed in landscape mode.

I think it's related in black unit but don't know exactly what.

Thank again

tsbservice
10-12-2018, 01:48 PM
What about consumables live? Looks like your black developer needs to be replaced.

driving lots of miles
10-12-2018, 02:18 PM
I agree with TBSSERVICE definitely needs black developer, if it is not way past maintenance there is a charge issue, either way the black developer needs changed.

REGSIS
10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Bad drum unit cases such issues.
Replace black drum unit (OEM) and inspect developing unit black.

According to the picture this developing unit can be regenerated by itself through developer particles in toner (OEM) bottle, after few thousands printouts.

jaderyan
10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
Thank you very much,

i think you're right because the problems begin after i used a non original toner with black.

does the developper can't be cleaned or something else to do with parameters adjusment but directly to be replaced?

3ktlc
10-12-2018, 02:43 PM
More than likely you will have to replace the developer unit. Have seen cases though that will clear up with OEM toner and run several hundred copies/prints.

guitar9199
10-12-2018, 02:59 PM
Most of the online documentation I've seen on this model says replace the drum and developer unit at the same time. You probably have a bunch of black developer in your waste toner box.

qbert69
10-13-2018, 05:26 PM
Thank you very much,

i think you're right because the problems begin after i used a non original toner with black.

does the developper can't be cleaned or something else to do with parameters adjusment but directly to be replaced?[emoji1589]3rd. Party Toner!!! Too many problems. Not enough consistency --and that's a guaranteed FACT!!! The only time I've used non OEM is/was in the all-in-one HP drum-developer units on a color printer. The brand was Verbatim purchased from Provantage. Don't go for some low drawer bottom dollar shite. I know that some brands (katun) "guarantee" their shite....but the when you go to get a refund for faulty toner, that's when the crap begins!!! The only non OEM toner at my work that was installed and worked properly was NA Trading toner for Savin 9040/9050 and that was to correct a problem where the OEM toner would coat the mag roller and it would have to be scrubbed off with a 3M scrub pad, thus shortening the life of the developer. So my general advice is to stay away from non OEM 3rd. Party toner it usually creates more service callbacks than necessary--time is money. You catch my drift!!![emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Custom Search