PDA

View Full Version : Spot on back face with printing on one side in press c7000

Custom Search

jpablo_mza
10-16-2018, 05:07 AM
Good morning, I need help because I have a c7000p machine that in the print dirty (stain) the back side of the sheet, this happens every 30/40 sheets and with a single-sided printing. I already control everything referred to the second transfer but without luck. I await your comments. Thank you

tulintron
10-25-2018, 01:12 PM
Good morning, I need help because I have a c7000p machine that in the print dirty (stain) the back side of the sheet, this happens every 30/40 sheets and with a single-sided printing. I already control everything referred to the second transfer but without luck. I await your comments. Thank you

408844088540886Note that the defect appears on the first page of the job.If you do not show up, your printing configuration is wrong.

The image to be printed is larger than the sheet, so the first transfer dirty the second transfer after the passage of the first sheet and dirty the reverse of the second.

jpablo_mza
12-12-2018, 03:56 AM
Note that the defect appears on the first page of the job.If you do not show up, your printing configuration is wrong.

The image to be printed is larger than the sheet, so the first transfer dirty the second transfer after the passage of the first sheet and dirty the reverse of the second.

Dear thank you very much for the advice, we verified the length of the paper with the configuration, changed the upper and lower roller of the second transfer and nothing, some other idea ??
Thank you

Custom Search