PDA

View Full Version : Electrical color controller E-22B

Custom Search

NAZ
12-11-2018, 07:55 PM
how can I do system software for the color controller E-22B??

my color controller E-22B is not booting but I have some green light inside on the mather board.

thanks,

slimslob
12-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Which MFP do you have it attached to? NP C6502/8002 or Pro C5100S/C5110S? What exactly is the Fiery server doing: not turning on, not booting Linus OS or not loading fiery software?

davel
12-12-2018, 09:46 AM
No recent experience with Fiery but you should have access to system software and read the manuals.

nysamara
09-29-2019, 11:26 PM
Hi! Any update on this? I had the same issue 2 days ago... then I changed the ram to the other socket and it start working. Yesterday it stop working... I replaced the ram but I still dont have any response from the Fiery. It turns on but there are numbers in the back display.

Phil B.
09-29-2019, 11:42 PM
Hi! Any update on this? I had the same issue 2 days ago... then I changed the ram to the other socket and it start working. Yesterday it stop working... I replaced the ram but I still dont have any response from the Fiery. It turns on but there are numbers in the back display.

well almost a year later... no update. This is pretty common with Non-Techs that we try to help.

what are the 3 numbers on display?

have you tried just to boot machine w/o firey?

nysamara
09-29-2019, 11:44 PM
well almost a year later... no update. This is pretty common with Non-Techs that we try to help.

what are the 3 numbers on display?

have you tried just to boot machine w/o firey?

Sorry... with no numbers. The back display is just off...

nysamara
09-29-2019, 11:45 PM
I configured the machine to run with the embedded controller. But I need it to run with the Fiery.

nysamara
09-30-2019, 01:41 AM
Hi all! I corrected the problem. It was initially working erratically and then ended just turning the lights inside and not the rear display. I was able to correct it! I observed that the mother board was full of dirt, I removed it and cleaned it using alcohol 91% with an spray. Then let it dry and after an hour finished drying it with a blower at a very low temperature. I assembled it and it start working!

Phil B.
09-30-2019, 01:49 AM
Hi all! I corrected the problem. It was initially working erratically and then ended just turning the lights inside and not the rear display. I was able to correct it! I observed that the mother board was full of dirt, I removed it and cleaned it using alcohol 91% with an spray. Then let it dry and after an hour finished drying it with a blower at a very low temperature. I assembled it and it start working!Just a hint.. some here will tease and say you should put in microwave...PLEASE DON'T!!! But Welcome and glad to see you got it cleared... most times a fiery isn't really needed .. just a way for sales to make bigger $$$. Increase ram.. format Hdd properly. And you should be GTG. Unless you are doing REALLY high content graphics production.
Again congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Phil B.
09-30-2019, 01:54 AM
Sorry... with no numbers. The back display is just off...This is what you said to begin with...
"It turns on but there are numbers in the back display."

Did u misstate.. or typo...?

nysamara
09-30-2019, 02:01 AM
This is what you said to begin with...
"It turns on but there are numbers in the back display."

Did u misstate.. or typo...?

It was a typo... I initially didn't had anything in the back display... it was off. Now it is normal... It is displaying "00".

Custom Search