PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Dipslay Printer settings not shown completely

Custom Search

Ramzi Soenen
03-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Hello,

We have a Microsoft surface book, and a Konica Minolta 452,652 and 654. I installed the same drive i have installed on other clients. But when i go to printer settings the options aren't dispayed fully (see attachement).
Does anyone have a solution for this problem.

Kind Regards
Ramzi Soenen

Bix
03-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Did you add manually? Or did you use installer?

Ramzi Soenen
03-11-2019, 11:55 AM
I installed the driver manually. Windows 10 automatically installs a driver. But not the extended. So i installed trough devices/printers and there i went to the printer settings, advanced tab, en installed the correct driver.
I have no issues doing that on other devices. Just on the Microsoft Surface Book.

Bix
03-11-2019, 12:06 PM
In Printer Properties> Configure, you can add the options manually.

rrrohan
03-11-2019, 01:32 PM
ive never trusted changing the driver after install.

i personally never use that feature. the amount of IT that will say get new copier and just change the C364 cue to now have a C368 driver then complain that secure print or other features dont work properly.

id be doing the install manually and dont let windows pick the driver make sure you select it yourself

B0265
03-11-2019, 01:41 PM
It's difficult to see what is missing in your picture, do you have another?

Ramzi Soenen
03-11-2019, 01:57 PM
Hello,

Some additional information. it's a network printer. I don't miss any options, it's just that the options aren't displayed completely. E.g. An additional print screen: the tray settings: there is the option of tray1, tray2,... but the text isn't displayed completely.

copier addict
03-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Hello,

Some additional information. it's a network printer. I don't miss any options, it's just that the options aren't displayed completely. E.g. An additional print screen: the tray settings: there is the option of tray1, tray2,... but the text isn't displayed completely.

Seems like a computer resolution compatibility issue.

B0265
03-11-2019, 03:55 PM
It's a problem with the KM drivers and high resolution screens in W10, check this link:
Windows 10 - Drop down menus in printer preferences are cut off - Microsoft Community (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-drop-down-menus-in-printer-preferences/0cedc641-0e84-4c75-83a5-8ea8b0fee744)

Javier Veintimilla
10-15-2019, 08:32 PM
Hello,

We have a Microsoft surface book, and a Konica Minolta 452,652 and 654. I installed the same drive i have installed on other clients. But when i go to printer settings the options aren't dispayed fully (see attachement).
Does anyone have a solution for this problem.

Kind Regards
Ramzi Soenen
As an estimate, please I need the firmware of the KONICA MINOLTA bizhub c654 machine and someone can help me

Phil B.
10-15-2019, 08:49 PM
As an estimate, please I need the firmware of the KONICA MINOLTA bizhub c654 machine and someone can help me

thanks for hijacking a thread with a non related problem....

firmware is a copyrighted file and a tech that has the logins to get it could be in hot water with KM and his company...

you are a user.. you have made NO CONTRIBUTION to the site and frankly to no other problem others are facing

IF I still had the ability to throw a RED CARD today I would do it.

frankly you need to go read the FORUM RULES...

it's people like you ( probably not a tech but a wanna be ) that bring this AWESOME resource of a site down. Be glad I am not an admin. people like you would be shitcanned
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: as an estimate I say you are a broke ass mutherfucker from some 3rd world shithole cuntry

Javier Veintimilla
10-16-2019, 03:54 PM
thanks for hijacking a thread with a non related problem....

firmware is a copyrighted file and a tech that has the logins to get it could be in hot water with KM and his company...

you are a user.. you have made NO CONTRIBUTION to the site and frankly to no other problem others are facing

IF I still had the ability to throw a RED CARD today I would do it.

frankly you need to go read the FORUM RULES...

it's people like you ( probably not a tech but a wanna be ) that bring this AWESOME resource of a site down. Be glad I am not an admin. people like you would be shitcanned
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: as an estimate I say you are a broke ass mutherfucker from some 3rd world shithole cuntryq
Anda a decirle eso a la mil puta pedorra culiona sangonera de tu madre reflechucha de tu madre mal a ti no te parieron a ti te cagaron bobo hijo de puta

Custom Search