PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C360 Movie Data

Custom Search

mccarob
03-13-2019, 05:26 PM
Good afternoon,

My school received two BizHub C360 copiers that the federal government were retiring. The HD's were wiped, and now there is an Animation Screen error. I have done a lot of googling and found that we need to install the Movie Data... However, I don't have access to KM's Service Portal. I was wondering if someone could send me the Movie Data so I can put it on a flash drive and install it via the Service Console on the BizHub C360.

Thanks in advance!

tulintron
03-14-2019, 03:48 PM
Good afternoon,

My school received two BizHub C360 copiers that the federal government were retiring. The HD's were wiped, and now there is an Animation Screen error. I have done a lot of googling and found that we need to install the Movie Data... However, I don't have access to KM's Service Portal. I was wondering if someone could send me the Movie Data so I can put it on a flash drive and install it via the Service Console on the BizHub C360.

Thanks in advance!This message does not prevent the printer from working.

It just does not show paper removal video in case of misfeed.

But, if you need it, call technical service

allan
03-14-2019, 06:07 PM
Agreed get a service guy. You are going to need one sooner or later.

tech jalal
03-15-2019, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE = mccarob؛ 739934] مساء الخير ،

استلمت مدرستي نسختين BizHub C360 تتقاعدهما الحكومة الفيدرالية. تم مسح HD ، والآن هناك خطأ في شاشة الرسوم المتحركة. لقد فعلت الكثير من googling ووجدت أننا نحتاج إلى تثبيت بيانات الأفلام ... ومع ذلك ، لا يمكنني الوصول إلى بوابة خدمة KM. كنت أتساءل ما إذا كان شخص ما يمكن أن يرسل لي بيانات الفيلم حتى أتمكن من وضعها على محرك أقراص فلاش وتثبيته عبر وحدة التحكم في الخدمة على BizHub C360.

شكرا مقدما! [/ اقتباس]

Custom Search