PDA

View Full Version : USING IH COIL And IH power supply of C451 BIZHUB ON C452

Custom Search

bouzaydy
03-15-2019, 12:37 PM
HELLO FRIENDS
due to an electricity problem on my C452 i get the error C-3B02 which mean that the IH supply is not working so i repair it by replacing of some electrical companement then was working fine for about 2 without any error up after the electricity is down which mean that the probleme is coming from IH coil so i have to change IH coil unfourtanly i don't have it but i have an IH coil and IH supply of c451 puuum good idea i say why not using the IH coil and IH supply of c451 on my c452 i make a comparison
so for the IH Coil looks good .
booom the diffirence i find is concerning the cable that relay the IH supply and logical cards !!!!! i find that the cable of c451 is consisting from 6 circuit and but on c452 is just 5 circuit.
the question is about if i can just connecting the 5 ciruit on CNB connector if this can work wiche ones i can connect???!!

bouzaydy
03-15-2019, 01:05 PM

jotunn
03-16-2019, 01:44 AM
They seem to be a bit different - there is an additional ground (GND) connection in C451, but the most important difference is IHPU_MON signal in C452 against IHPU SIDE_ON in C451 (see attachment).

bouzaydy
03-16-2019, 11:10 AM
They seem to be a bit different - there is an additional ground (GND) connection in C451, but the most important difference is IHPU_MON signal in C452 against IHPU SIDE_ON in C451 (see attachment).

Thanks jotunn

i didn't understand the difference between IHPU_MON signal and IHPU SIDE_ON ??
ok i find something on IHPU of c451 !! if find that the R83 is not connected anywhere on board also the DS6 not connected what can you say about this?

SEE ATTACHMENT.

Woxner
03-16-2019, 03:41 PM
if you do this and it goes wrong causes fire etc you will be in deep #####

bouzaydy
03-16-2019, 04:16 PM
if you do this and it goes wrong causes fire etc you will be in deep #####

Realy it bad idea but i have to calculate probability of success

Phil B.
03-17-2019, 12:03 AM
Thanks jotunn i didn't understand the difference between IHPU_MON signal and IHPU SIDE_ON ??
ok i find something on IHPU of c451 !! if find that the R83 is not connected anywhere on board also the DS6 not connected what can you say about this? SEE ATTACHMENT.

you are talking about 2 different units...
different components on each
different connections on each.. ( each conn runs a different circuit)

WHAT the hell makes you think you can pull one item of a board put on other and make it work? ( different parts = different VALUES/SIGNALS/Voltages

"i didn't understand the difference between IHPU_MON signal and IHPU SIDE_ON ??"
Your service manual CLEARLY explains what these are...

Clearly: 1) Don't have the manual or REFUSE to read it. RTFM!!!!
2) You are not TRAINED on this unit
3) You have no concept of volts/values of parts
4) This is BEYOND your SKILL LEVEL
5) BUY NEW BOARD.. INSTALL ... BE DONE!

bouzaydy
03-17-2019, 12:31 AM

WHAT the hell makes you think you can pull one item of a board put on other and make it work? ( different parts = different VALUES/SIGNALS/Voltages

"i didn't understand the difference between IHPU_MON signal and IHPU SIDE_ON ??"

OK OK if you van sent me thé manual becouse i dont have it
About volt thé two board have seem Volts un and 1400W as output

KeNecs
03-17-2019, 01:29 AM

100% Agree with Phil B,you should never use a part not designed for the machine you are repairing, especially something as critical as a power supply or IN coil! At best it can cause error codes and other problems, at worst it can cause a fire!

Phil B.
03-17-2019, 02:39 AM
OK OK if you van sent me thé manual becouse i dont have it
About volt thé two board have seem Volts un and 1400W as outputI DO NOT SEND COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS to non qualified - certified people.
It's not the volts/values ON THE BOARD... it's the tolerances of the COMPONENTS!
THIS PROVES TO ME YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bouzaydy
03-17-2019, 05:37 AM
OK no matter Phil i understand you I WILL REPAIRE THE ORIGINAL BOARD
I ALREADY DO THAT AND HAVE SOMTHING WRONG ON IH COIL THIS IS WHY I M NOT HAPPY TO GET A NEW IH SUPPLY CARD
WHAT ABOUT IH COIL OF C451 IT CAN WORK on C452 IH SUPPLAY I SEE THAT IT HAVE TWO ADITIONAL (GRD) :confused:??

copyman
03-17-2019, 04:13 PM
It is obvious you are set on trying this so go ahead and try it! Personally I wouldn't want to take a chance of blowing out the main board, etc. Especially with a high voltage board.

bouzaydy
03-17-2019, 09:07 PM
It is obvious you are set on trying this so go ahead and try it! Personally I wouldn't want to take a chance of blowing out the main board, etc. Especially with a high voltage board.

I Try it and appaire no probleme

what i have as new is that i repaire the IH board for the second time all is gone fine until i listen bad sound like "tiktikitik" without waiting until losting the two transistor i cut the electricity as resulte
- the transistors on baord were very hot
- i can say that the original IH coil is fine
- so have to look on IH baord

bouzaydy
03-17-2019, 09:13 PM
what about this "omron g4a-1a-pe 12vdc"

allan
03-17-2019, 09:28 PM
Buddy i also pull tricks like this. But that means you are on your own.
Hope the building its in is insured.

You probably have a bad cap on there.
If that omron you are talking about is probably a relay and it ticking is not your problem. Its a high current switching supply.
The ticking is it switching on and then protection or error condition switching it back of again.
Yes that will heat up semiconductors because lots of current is pulsing thru them.

copyman
03-17-2019, 09:58 PM
Here's another thought, how about if he's in a country that parts aren't easily available, or something like that. I guess sometimes you need to do what you need to do. Got to give the person some credit just for being able to solder and swap components on the board. Not sure many of the "new style" "IT techs" as I call them ever soldered a thing in their life!

I've tried things like this before in the shop for troubleshooting purposes but wouldn't feel comfortable putting in a customers office with the wrong board.

allan
03-17-2019, 10:08 PM
The temp fail safes should still work independent and fooling thermistors on these machine would take some master hackery.
So i say go for it in second thought change out all the electrolytic caps on the print don't have any detail for those prints.

We care to much for 3de world shit holes like the one i find myself in.
The world is in chaos and anarchy not far off because we "care" aka liberal bullshit.

bouzaydy
03-17-2019, 10:23 PM
Buddy i also pull tricks like this. But that means you are on your own.
Hope the building its in is insured.

You probably have a bad cap on there.
If that omron you are talking about is probably a relay and it ticking is not your problem. Its a high current switching supply.
The ticking is it switching on and then protection or error condition switching it back of again.
Yes that will heat up semiconductors because lots of current is pulsing thru them.

thks allan

yes the question i have now is why the transistor more very hot and burned after some bad sound ?
i suppose to have prob in IH coil but when i try an ather i get the same result which mean the prob is caming from IH supply board it self

allan
03-17-2019, 10:32 PM
Its a difficult, and that is what you are taking on. When these components go they take other components with them.
My guess is your problem started with bad caps.
On SMPS it tends to be the original cause of failure taking the semiconductors shunt resistors and even coils with it.
If you don't replace all the bad stuff at the same time it could cause repeated failure.

bouzaydy
04-01-2019, 08:39 PM
At first i want to thank you all for tour hekp

Today i have repear by changing all SMPS on thé original board
As conclusion it s impossible to use an IH POWER SUPPLY OF C451 on C452
But IH Coil yes se can by making some modification on it

allan
04-02-2019, 09:12 AM
At first i want to thank you all for tour hekp

Today i have repear by changing all SMPS on thé original board
As conclusion it s impossible to use an IH POWER SUPPLY OF C451 on C452
But IH Coil yes se can by making some modification on it

SMPS = switch mode power supply.

What is that you changed exactly?

bouzaydy
04-07-2019, 07:54 AM
SMPS = switch mode power supply.

What is that you changed exactly?
Green CAPS

UNFORTUNLY after printing over than 300 p A3 i cet 3b07
Ans then after trouble reste the error Côme back after some printig copy

Phil B.
04-07-2019, 08:13 AM
Green CAPS

UNFORTUNLY after printing over than 300 p A3 i cet 3b07
Ans then after trouble reste the error Côme back after some printig copy

well we all told you it was like shitting in the dark.. ya don't know if your gunna get it right or not!

you don't have a machine with the PROGRAMMING to properly TEST the repair.. what if OTHER parts on the board are failing?

Custom Search