PDA

View Full Version : c360

Custom Search

houseec
04-09-2019, 08:10 AM
bizhub c360 not copying say ready to accept anther jop how to make copying directly

copier addict
04-09-2019, 01:11 PM
bizhub c360 not copying say ready to accept anther jop how to make copying directly

One or more of your consumables has likely reached end of life.

Slammers
04-09-2019, 08:02 PM

If it was EOL on these machines you would get a warning first, usually a full panel red error detailing the consumables in question.

If the firmware on the machine has been updated and software switches 55 and 51 have been set as per the bulletin the full screen error will not show and the machine will not stop when life limit is reached.

This can be checked if there is an Oil Can showing on the bottom of the display and any of the L codes are showing e.g

L-1 Cyan
L-2 Magenta
L-3 Yellow
L-4 Black
L-5 Transfer Belt

Can also be viewed through web interface.

So, OP, do you have to dismiss an error before you can view the copy screen, if so you are needing some drums.

If you are a tech, and you are happy with the print quality (55 halftone, no lines etc etc) download the last available firmware for your machine and install, if memory serves me right it has to be FW G00-C2 or higher . Then perform steps detailed in the Consumable End Of Life Bulletin

However, if your machine has the switches set correctly already you may be looking for other avenues of failure. I've had issues before with the front PCB behind the waste toner, leading to a stabilising loop. This usually triggers the "Panel is illuminated due to a warning" message and the P codes to match. Without any other information I'm just stabbing in the dark.

copier addict
04-09-2019, 08:37 PM
If it was EOL on these machines you would get a warning first, usually a full panel red error detailing the consumables in question.

If the firmware on the machine has been updated and software switches 55 and 51 have been set as per the bulletin the full screen error will not show and the machine will not stop when life limit is reached.

This can be checked if there is an Oil Can showing on the bottom of the display and any of the L codes are showing e.g

L-1 Cyan
L-2 Magenta
L-3 Yellow
L-4 Black
L-5 Transfer Belt

Can also be viewed through web interface.

So, OP, do you have to dismiss an error before you can view the copy screen, if so you are needing some drums.

If you are a tech, and you are happy with the print quality (55 halftone, no lines etc etc) download the last available firmware for your machine and install, if memory serves me right it has to be FW G00-C2 or higher . Then perform steps detailed in the Consumable End Of Life Bulletin

However, if your machine has the switches set correctly already you may be looking for other avenues of failure. I've had issues before with the front PCB behind the waste toner, leading to a stabilising loop. This usually triggers the "Panel is illuminated due to a warning" message and the P codes to match. Without any other information I'm just stabbing in the dark.

I am pretty sure even with the soft switches set if the memory switch in enhanced security is set to "stop" it will not allow a copy and there is no error except possibly an oil can at the bottom

houseec
04-10-2019, 07:38 AM

i cheak all consumables but still same problem

Slammers
04-10-2019, 08:56 AM
I am pretty sure even with the soft switches set if the memory switch in enhanced security is set to "stop" it will not allow a copy and there is no error except possibly an oil can at the bottom

Ah yeah, you're right. Didn't even think about that. Why you would set the switches and then not set the no stop is questionable but even after my short time as a tech I've seen some fantastic things.

tsbservice
04-10-2019, 10:24 AM
Ah yeah, you're right. Didn't even think about that. Why you would set the switches and then not set the no stop is questionable but even after my short time as a tech I've seen some fantastic things.
Looks like your short time as a tech is pretty well spend.

Custom Search