PDA

View Full Version : Minolta CF1501 network problem

Custom Search

itscipher
10-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Hello we just got a Minolta CF1501 printer at the office. I cant find out where to go to type in the IP adress and the Subnet Mask on it. If someone has the short cut code or knows how to get to that part in the printer menu that would be great! Thanks
Ryan

ni311
10-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Do you have Fiery on that machine?

itscipher
10-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Im not sure if it has it? It has a place to connect the ethernet cable to be able to share it over a network. I have been reading about it. But don't know if you connect to the printer by the ethernet cable to edit network setting or using menus on the copier. If you do connect using the ethernet cable what is the ip address to get to the firmware? Im guessing the firmware is fiery? Sorry for being a noob I'm just used to using the printer menus to hook my network printers up.
thanks
ryan

lucky13
10-11-2008, 03:58 AM
yes you do have a fiery it was the only print controller option this machine will be a money pit for you .fusing units/oil cleaning rollers/oil supplyrollers/imaging units X4 . to input ip info you will use the little 1/2" X 3" lcd device near the toner hopper . with the copier turned on and fully warmed up 3-5 minuts the little screen should read idol or ready some thing like that .if it reads "pleas wait" or booting after 10 minuts or so you got more problems . when we know the state of your controller check back and we can go from there.

itscipher
10-11-2008, 04:48 AM
ok thanks i will let you know!!!!! Monday when i go back to work !!!!:)

Custom Search