PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Movie Data

Custom Search

skukan
05-31-2019, 01:15 AM
Hello. I am in need of the movie data file(s) for the Konica Minolta C280. Is anyone able to provide or point me in the direction of where I can download? Thank you in advance. skukan@umich.edu

copyman
05-31-2019, 02:52 AM
check your email

Olgernet
09-26-2019, 05:51 PM
Hi, I need those files, you can send them to my email please, it's olgernet@gmail.com

Thank you

Synthohol
09-26-2019, 06:17 PM
Firmware and movie data are way to big for emailing, I dunno why folks ask to send to email.
Anyway contributors get fast accurate help. Just sayin.

Olgernet
09-26-2019, 06:58 PM
Firmware and movie data are way to big for emailing, I dunno why folks ask to send to email.

66/5000

So any page or link where I can get those files?

So any page or link where I can get those files?

Phil B.
09-26-2019, 07:07 PM
Hello. I am in need of the movie data file(s) for the Konica Minolta C280. Is anyone able to provide or point me in the direction of where I can download? Thank you in advance. skukan@umich.edu

Contributors to CTN, receive quicker response to their requests

copier tech
09-26-2019, 07:15 PM
Hi, I need those files, you can send them to my email please, it's olgernet@gmail.com

Thank you

Happy to help drop us an email

www.copierfirmware.co.uk (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk/)

paingminkhant
01-22-2022, 04:46 PM
check your emailThere available for movie data i really need it. If possible i want those file please help me. paingminkhant955@gmail.com is my mail

Phil B.
01-22-2022, 05:35 PM
Anyway contributors get fast accurate help. Just sayin.Because they have no idea what they are asking for.
Keep up the good work brother.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

copyman
01-22-2022, 10:42 PM

You still need their email to send big files using a file service like Dropsend, etc

It's worse when they PM you asking for F/W without an email. Then you have to PM them back and ask for email to send. Just a waste of time. From now on I just ignore the PM if no email.

Synthohol
01-23-2022, 12:47 PM
without a contributor badge all they get is static ;)

copyman
01-24-2022, 06:34 AM
without a contributor badge all they get is static ;)

I hear you and it's great to help contributors and I use to only help them, but as I've posted before without moderation I don't recommend anyone become a member of this website!

Phil B.
01-24-2022, 07:21 AM
I hear you and it's great to help contributors and I use to only help them, but as I've posted before without moderation I don't recommend anyone become a member of this website!If you find the way CTN is run not to your liking maybe you should setup your own ' tech site ' and leave here, frankly I'm tired of listening to the same old shit from you.
Synth is providing what people need for FREE unlike another user that charges $29+ usd for his firmware.

tsbservice
01-24-2022, 07:44 AM
If you find the way CTN is run, maybe you should setup your own ' tech site ' and leave here, frankly I'm tired of listening to the same old shit from you.
Synth is providing what people need for FREE unlike another user that charges $29+ usd for his firmware.

Agree Synt is The Man. What I disagree about with CT is charging other techs for FW. Endusers I don't mind.
As for CTN excluding politics (normally outside tech forums) site in most parts is running astonishing well.

Phil B.
01-24-2022, 03:57 PM
Agree Synt is The Man. What I disagree about with CT is charging other techs for FW. Endusers I don't mind.
As for CTN excluding politics (normally outside tech forums) site in most parts is running astonishing well.I agree brother.

copier tech
01-24-2022, 07:10 PM
As for CTN excluding politics (normally outside tech forums) site in most parts is running astonishing well.

When I worked for a small copier dealership we had no manufacturer support so I relied on people like the late Paul from JustManuals to supply firmware & service manuals for what cost peanuts especially as once the manual was purchased it was mine to keep. Same with the firmware I used it on multiple machines.

When I worked for a small copier dealership we had no manufacturer support so I relied on people like the late Paul from JustManuals to supply firmware & service manuals for a minimal fee.

Printer & Copier Firmware - www.printerfirmware.co.uk (http://www.PrinterFirmware.co.uk)

copyman
01-24-2022, 10:47 PM

Yes selling copyrighted material is a crime!

copyman
01-24-2022, 10:58 PM
When I worked for a small copier dealership we had no manufacturer support so I relied on people like the late Paul from JustManuals to supply firmware & service manuals for what cost peanuts especially as once the manual was purchased it was mine to keep. Same with the firmware I used it on multiple machines.

When I worked for a small copier dealership we had no manufacturer support so I relied on people like the late Paul from JustManuals to supply firmware & service manuals for a minimal fee.

Printer & Copier Firmware - www.printerfirmware.co.uk (http://www.PrinterFirmware.co.uk)

Yes I remember Paul (God rest his soul) I traded with him and he got most of his Kon/Min manuals, etc from me. I never had to pay.

Paul was banned from every other tech forum except CTN for selling copyrighted material. The rule with these other 3 or 4 forums was techs NEVER pay another tech for material. It worked great with techs helping each other for free. No donations with 2 of them, Smarka accepted donations. One even had an FTP site with all free manuals for certain members.
Miss those "private" sites. Some of the best techs on earth helping each other! NO politics, NO ego's allowed! Just plain and simple, techs helping other techs!
I guess they should of asked for donations and maybe they would still be up and running, LOL

Added after: You are providing a service that helps other techs, and some end users so you deserve to be paid for the service not the copyrighted material. Your time is worth something to catalog, send F/W, etc, etc. Not sure what you charge but probably not that much.

Synthohol
01-25-2022, 12:57 AM
[mini thread hijack]

after being on and running forums i just hate to see hit and runs once they get what they need so if you drop a buck or five to the website at least you showed your appreciation.
that makes it worth my time and energy in assisting your digital needs.
i get nothing out of it, [except overwhelming kudos from you guys] this is just my personality.

copyman
01-25-2022, 01:10 AM
[mini thread hijack]

after being on and running forums i just hate to see hit and runs once they get what they need so if you drop a buck or five to the website at least you showed your appreciation.
that makes it worth my time and energy in assisting your digital needs.
i get nothing out of it, [except overwhelming kudos from you guys] this is just my personality.

I agree with most everything but if they are paying for the firmware why would they donate here?

As for donating to this site if it was moderated as a "copier technician website" there would be a lot more paying members. But as long as that junk is allowed on the home page people will hit and run!
Actually out of all fairness I haven't seen the home page in over a year but can only imagine the political crap is still going on?

Let's face it the regulars wouldn't be here if we didn't like helping others and how it makes us feel. Every "good" technician I know likes to help others with their knowledge. It's just the nature of being a "true" technician....Thanks again to all who have helped me over the years

Synthohol
01-25-2022, 05:24 AM
they dont pay AND donate, i never ask for $ personally.
unless i misunderstood your first staement?

copyman
01-25-2022, 11:25 PM
they dont pay AND donate, i never ask for $ personally.
unless i misunderstood your first staement?

What I meant was if a new person joins needing firmware and another member here posts a link to "buy" the firmware, that new member isn't going to log back on and make a donation after paying for the F/W.

sopitre
02-08-2024, 12:26 PM
check your email hello , I am in need of the movie data file(s) for the Konica Minolta C280. pls. claver_aliman@yahoo.fr

Synthohol
02-08-2024, 12:33 PM
check PM :)
please consider donating a buck or two?

Custom Search