PDA

View Full Version : Reset eMMC

Custom Search

Bix
06-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Hi guys,

A curiosity. I had a problem with a C364e that required replacement of the motherboard and SSD. Later discovered that it was not their fault.

I first replaced the SSD with a new one and then I replaced the motherboard.

Everything seemed ok but the failure caused some initialization problems. In fact, after having repaired the fault, the printer with the new MFPB and SSD entered protected mode (CE and Admin passwords not working).

This is why I added the old MFPB and SSD again.

But I'm sorry for the new MFPB and SSD. Now they are to be thrown out? They told me to replace eMMC but I did not understand if it is on the MFPB or SSD. I also don't want to risk losing the counters.

Any suggestions? Or do I throw it first? Or is it better to throw them in the trash?

Synthohol
06-11-2019, 12:32 PM
ive had that, you have to set the machine type when you boot to the firmware stick.

Bix
06-12-2019, 07:46 AM
Exactly, the problem is that when the machine had the failed touch screen, the installation of the FW was automatically started with the Machine Type configured on FF.
So you say that if I insert it in a future printer, it will ask me again for the machine type even if it has been initialized?

Thank you

copier tech
06-12-2019, 07:57 AM
There is a special procedure for when fitting a used MFPB to another machine.

jabatt
06-12-2019, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE = Bix; 766966] 안녕 얘들 아,

호기심. 마더 보드와 SSD를 교체해야하는 C364e에 문제가있었습니다. 나중에 자신의 잘못이 아니라는 사실을 발견했습니다.

먼저 SSD를 새 것으로 교체 한 다음 마더 보드를 교체했습니다.

모든 것이 정상적으로 보였지만 실패로 인해 초기화 문제가 발생했습니다. 사실, 결함을 수리 한 후 새 MFPB 및 SSD가있는 프린터는 보호 모드 (CE 및 관리자 암호가 작동하지 않음)로 들어갔습니다.

그래서 이전 MFPB와 SSD를 다시 추가했습니다.

그러나 새로운 MFPB와 SSD에 대해 유감입니다. 이제 그들은 버려 질 것입니까? 그들은 eMMC를 대체하라고 말했지만 MFPB 또는 SSD에 있는지는 이해하지 못했습니다. 나는 또한 카운터를 잃을 위험이 싶지 않다.

어떤 제안? 아니면 먼저 던지나요? 아니면 쓰레기통에 버리는 것이 더 낫습니까? [/ QUOTE]

If you replace the SSD, the old counter will be lost.
For what reasons do you replace the SSD?
Here we introduce C284e Series SSD copy tool.

Synthohol
06-12-2019, 05:26 PM
Jabatt please go away.
You are no help with your copy tool crap.
Please stop posting that garbage and find another site to sell your junk.

Bix
06-13-2019, 07:48 AM
There is a special procedure for when fitting a used MFPB to another machine.

Thanks, this looks very interesting!
Thanks for sharing

Custom Search