PDA

View Full Version : Product name is CSRC?

Custom Search

rrrohan
06-19-2019, 06:07 AM
What it mean by version?

I just looked at 2 different B958's in CSRC and one was called B958_Ver41 and the other is B958_Ver32

Is this just referring to how many modifications its had since the first copier came of the production line?

tsbservice
06-19-2019, 07:29 AM
I think it may be FW Function version. One with ver41 should be at R9 FW level, and another maybe G9.

rrrohan
06-19-2019, 11:47 AM
I think it may be FW Function version. One with ver41 should be at R9 FW level, and another maybe G9.

ill double check but i dont believe so

its just we had some issues with the B958 ADF not latching down well causing problems with gears meshing and it seems to be more of a problem on the 958's we sold early on in the release

Jumping Jack Flash
06-30-2019, 11:56 PM
What it mean by version?

I just looked at 2 different B958's in CSRC and one was called B958_Ver41 and the other is B958_Ver32

Is this just referring to how many modifications its had since the first copier came of the production line?

HI, Have you already solved this problem ?

Bix
07-01-2019, 08:18 AM
That value simply indicates the software version of the printer. Read it in Utilities> Device Information.

The last firmware is 4.2

In addition, some recently installed printers may have changes compared to the printers installed a year ago, in addition to the new FW already installed.

Jumping Jack Flash
07-17-2019, 09:43 PM
HI Bix, I have a question for you.
If you use CSRC you will ecounter that a machine shown another model name than it is.
I would like to know does CSRC`s communication always is correct from CSRC?

That value simply indicates the software version of the printer. Read it in Utilities> Device Information.

The last firmware is 4.2

In addition, some recently installed printers may have changes compared to the printers installed a year ago, in addition to the new FW already installed.

Custom Search