PDA

View Full Version : Di450-550 Exit Jams

Custom Search

Phill.Harden
10-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm having intermittent jamming in the exit section. The Exit/Duplex Guide seems to not open enough and cause the copy to exit on the duplex path instead of direct exit. Nothing seems obviously bent or damaged. Any pointers please?

cobiray
10-14-2008, 02:40 AM
Check the hook on the front (operator) side of the machine for cracks or damage. Also try holding the door closed while running copies. I've seen the hook crack/break and throw a jam when the door drifts open. Also, the solenoid for that gate can be adjusted for position under the front left panel behind the main cover.

alexxcopier
10-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Check the hook on the front (operator) side of the machine for cracks or damage. Also try holding the door closed while running copies. I've seen the hook crack/break and throw a jam when the door drifts open. Also, the solenoid for that gate can be adjusted for position under the front left panel behind the main cover.
also there are a a one way clutch in wide white gear situated on exit door, guide /black clour/ on a exit door , look for wear paper exit actuator and same actuator in turn over unit and final lower ball bearings ...

vh5150_ou812
10-14-2008, 09:31 PM
the exit door isnt shutting all the way...one of the hooks is most likely broken.

lvangsnes
10-17-2008, 04:09 PM
The exit door has two interlocks. The actuator on the rear can, at times, not quite push through the photo interruptor. If it works ok when you push on the exit door, the other techs are correct; cracked latch or maladjusted solenoid.

Custom Search