PDA

View Full Version : healpefull

Custom Search

zaza
10-25-2008, 12:41 PM
hi evry technician so l search for service manual of some type of RISOGRAPHE ..this kind's is RISOGRAPHE CR1610 , RISOGRAPHE RZ200 , RICOH JR-12 . if any technician have this SM please send me that in mecanopharme@hotmail.fr thank's lote .:D

JustManuals
10-25-2008, 04:34 PM
75+ Posts and nearly all of them begging for free service manuals. The guy never contributes a thing here but mention a manual and he wants it.

zaza
10-25-2008, 06:10 PM
I thought you said my foregoing does not ever talk to me .. then why are you talking to me now .. if you please leave me alone .. I do not want your advice you understand. there are more techincian that can help me you are undrestand ..so don't comment for my request again it's ok:cool:

Ctl-Alt-Del
10-25-2008, 06:59 PM
75+ Posts and nearly all of them begging for free service manuals. The guy never contributes a thing here but mention a manual and he wants it.

No Shit

zaza
10-25-2008, 07:55 PM
hi dear Ctl-Alt-Del I have long history with this manual4you which I did not need these comments .. then he always wants causes me . but never..l don't have the time for this stupidity....take care my dear technician Ctl-Alt-Del and thank you for your suggistion.;)

Custom Search