i need service mannual for konical minolta 7022 and 7228

i belive both of them have exectly same machinary

i need to change the cleaning blade for both of them

as i get a line most of the time at the end of the page

ur kind input will be very much appriciated

regards

imaginGuru
11-26-2008, 05:12 PM
I'd advise you to better call a tech, if you think you need an entire service manual just to change a simple cleaning blade then that says much about your knowledge of the machine. chances are very high you are going to do more (expensive) damage than good even with the SM in your hand.

Get the yellow pages and look-up for copier repair.

konica7022
11-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Thank you for the advise..

but i already purchased the cleaning blad and removed the complete drum unit from both machines..

just a bit relectent to opent the blade..an illustration would be great :)

pepper38_cnd
11-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Thank you for the advise..

but i already purchased the cleaning blad and removed the complete drum unit from both machines..

just a bit relectent to opent the blade..an illustration would be great :)

So would some setting powder! And if you don't know what that is, take the previous very good advice and call some one who does.

PEPELEMU
11-27-2008, 12:34 PM
The drum blade #26NA-2090 BOTH MACHINES TAKE SAME BLADE.

konica7022
11-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Thank you for your input guyz

i dont know what setting powder is ? can any one shedding some light on it please?

BTW i got the mannual from one of the old post as soon as i posted this one ;)

and few other guyz were really kind enough to forward me the mannuals i thanks them all.

i already changed the blade without any setting powder, the machine is working fine now, except for some drum cleaning noise or some thing when machine warms up, it might be too tight or the blade is new perhaps?

also i have attached fax unit FK-101 with 7228 machine ... but it does not work and some time when i try to send fax it restarts the machine

but the same fax unit FK-101 was working fine with 7022 machine

pepper38_cnd
11-27-2008, 10:05 PM
The noise you are getting is probably because you did not use setting powder this is applied to a new blade and to the drum so the new blade doesn't stick to the drum ( and sometimes flip over, damaging the blade and or the drum ). If you don't have setting powder then the blade should be coated with toner before installing.

konica7022
11-28-2008, 09:22 AM
ok got that

what about the FAX?
fax unit FK-101 does it work with 7228

and also need to set it up using the lan card

dogsbody
11-28-2008, 10:39 AM
7228 uses FK-103.
What do you want to set up via lan?
For 7228, if you have an IP-424 you can print and scan, if you don't have an IP unit you scan only. In any case network settings are done through key operator mode.
You should be able to download user manuals from the Konica website to assit you doing this.

cheers.

Custom Search