PDA

View Full Version : CF 2001 image unit problem

Custom Search

copycommerce
12-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Hello ,
I have a problem with black image unit.The unit is old the chip is reset and the drum is from C 250.I have repeat on the image at the end of list.I will post tommorow scaned print from it.
Till now i checked the cable connections btw the IR and PIC board.I think that the problem is that somehow the drum cannot clean itself after making a roll, but the image eraser is working.Any clues on what other thing can cause it?

minimerlin
12-11-2008, 10:04 PM
You answer your own question...the unit is old! Did you replace the cleaning blade when you used a c250 drum? Bite the bullet and fit a new image unit!

copycommerce
12-12-2008, 07:11 AM
Well the drums of C 250 and CF 2001 are identical.The only difference is in the ends of drums but they easily get out with long metal tool and get replaced :)
The drum gets cleaned from the toner by the blade .but i think it doesnt get decharged.So the second roll gets original image and second image from the first roll....
Anyone got expirience with the LED unit? thats the only place i didnt touch in this stupid machine .... not talking about cleaning and reoiling the fuser evry 2-3 k prints/copies ....

Dialta
12-12-2008, 09:05 AM
There is problem with lack of developer in K Unit.Implement developer and clean electrode. Typical case

Custom Search