PDA

View Full Version : Fiery S300 with remote connection

Custom Search

wwandrei
03-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Hello. I have a minolta cf 5001 with the fiery s300 controller. I would like to know how can I activate the remote connection so I can remotely control the fiery? Is there a software update or what is the procedure. I have 2 copiers both with S300 controller and one of them has Remote Control enable so i can connect remotely to it and controll the print jobs, run setup (it runs an embaded version of windows xp) Any help? Thank you!

ni311
03-09-2009, 07:14 PM
It should be in Server Setup.

ivovb
03-09-2009, 09:46 PM
If my memory serves me well, this controller have to has connectors for monitor, keyboard and mouse. So you can set-up rdp on it like regular pc.

BR

kmcopier
03-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Do you have the faci kit (monitor,keyboard,mouse) ? if you don't have it then there a patch for enable the remote desktop.
Also if you have the faci kit the RDS is disabled and withsome pc backgorund you can do it in the registry.
If you want the patch please send my an PM.

GR kmcopier

wwandrei
03-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Thank you all for replying. I don`t hava a faci kit and if put on the fiery monitor/ keyboard/ mouse it starts loading system and i can select from a list 2 options 1. windows embanded; 2. windows embanded[VGA MODE]; but either of options I choose it will display nothing when it soposed to enter the Operating System. I soppose it`s because of faci kit.

kmcopier
03-10-2009, 10:49 PM
yes you see only some seconds on the screen and then it turns off Faci kit. check your PM

xcopy
03-11-2009, 12:17 AM
You need to download Fiery command workstation from the konica wesite
once downloaded you will need to configure with the IP address of the machine. Command workstation should also come on a disk with the Fiery.

wwandrei
03-11-2009, 08:46 AM
You need to download Fiery command workstation from the konica wesite
once downloaded you will need to configure with the IP address of the machine. Command workstation should also come on a disk with the Fiery.

I have command workstation, I can download it from fiery webtools (Installer > driver, commandworkstation). The idea was to enable remote conection so i don`t have to install cwstation on all my computers that uses the printer. thank`s for replay!

fishinfool
03-12-2009, 06:56 PM
you need a patch to enable remote desktop.

wwandrei
03-13-2009, 08:57 AM
you need a patch to enable remote desktop.

I heard I need a patch. Can you provide me this patch? Thank you!

wwandrei
03-13-2009, 09:37 AM
I have the patch now and it works fine. Problem solved with this patch. Thank you all for the interest shown.

Specilist KVN
03-24-2009, 07:32 PM
I have command workstation, I can download it from fiery webtools (Installer > driver, commandworkstation). The idea was to enable remote conection so i don`t have to install cwstation on all my computers that uses the printer. thank`s for replay!

You cannot just plug in a monitor and stuff w/o the FACI Kit Dongle.

you can enable remorte desktop BUT it will run WAY slower than simply using Command Workstation (CWS). If your Fiery and drivers are set up correctly then that is all you need to manage your jobs.

Remote desktop will not only horde your bandwidth it will also pig out on memory and limit your productivity.

Just wondering why CWS will not give you what you need?

TROPIK
02-21-2010, 07:32 PM
I want the patch for fiery s300 please.
My mail: tropik@afrozk.net

Pascal

GR kmcopier[/QUOTE]

TROPIK
02-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Can you send me a patch for fiery s300?
my mail: tropik@afrozik.net
thanks

TROPIK
02-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Can you send me this patch?
my mail: tropik@afrozik.net
Thank you

rokidus
10-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Hi,

Can you send to me the patch?
Also have any one the instalation cds for Fiery S300 V1?
mafteiv@gmail.com

Thank you

Custom Search