PDA

View Full Version : 1050pro

Custom Search

apump
03-22-2009, 03:31 AM
I have one with 20mil that shifting the image to the rear about 1/4 of an inch I have changed out reg ass'y and even the ADu ass'y. I changed out the board (image process?)with HDD attached to it with another copier and the problem followed. that was about 2 months ago now the problem is back any ideas. I have the board ordered.

Si@danwood
03-23-2009, 07:27 AM
make sure that the feed tray side guides haven't come out of "synch".I am not talking about the size adjustment, but the relationship between the front and rear guides.These can be corrected by lining up the arrows on the cam wheel under the feed tray itself.I have seen this cause image shift whilst on a run..Si

apump
03-23-2009, 11:41 AM
it does it from tray 3,4,5 they very rarely use tray 1,2

JackofallCopiers
03-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Is this the first time changing the reg rollers? Were the loop adjustments changed before to compensate for the wear on the reg roller and now you put in a new roller which has a larger rolling radius.

When you say shifting to the rear you do mean to the rear of the m/c not towards the exit side.

simon
03-23-2009, 10:08 PM
there are two thin copper plates on the underside of the adu
make sure that these are both in the same postion (1 isn,t bent up more than the other) these push the adu lower section up when you slide the adu back in on the rails

apump
03-24-2009, 12:53 PM
It shifts the image towards the rear of the copier. I'll be going out there later this week prob. Friday

Gergő
03-25-2009, 09:14 AM
I had problem with registration, but it made jam same time. I changed lot things, but surprisingly the transfer corona was the guilty. If you have corona try it maybe you can save time.

Gerő

Custom Search