PDA

View Full Version : ar-m277 duplex jam

Custom Search

sevkln7of9
03-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi, I looked over the site and didn't see anything matching so I'd thought to post it to see if you guys can help. I have a 277 that is only duplex jamming 8.5 x 11, legal works just fine. the paper stops in the right pull out tray but I don't think it is quite making it to the rollers there.

I've cleaned all of the sensors and rollers, clutches and nothing seems to work. I already have to incomplete the call for parts, this thing has nearly 900,000 prints on it, and I have to replace the DV tank. The code that it throws it ppd1_nd2.

Thanks in advance!

blackcat4866
04-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Do you have the AR-FN5N finisher on this machine? I'm thinking it is a problem with the transport to the finisher.

Thankfully, I had only two of these AR-FN5N finisher, both of which gave me fits. 900K is a lot of copies for this machine. You need to sicc the salesdweebs on this customer. =^..^=

mtech
04-01-2009, 02:43 AM
One thing you could check is the output gate. You can remove the upper right cover and cheat the switch and look at the gate. I have seen this gate cause problems with jamming. The gate outputs to the center tray or the path to the finisher. on some of my machines the gate seemed to hang and cause jamming. I adjusted the stop position and the jamming went away. Just a thought. Good luck.

Custom Search