PDA

View Full Version : arm-450n hard disk

Custom Search

DINGO
04-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Hy

y put a hard disk of 40gb in one arm-450n, and he donīt apears in the copier??

may be to configure some option??

y execute thew 22-6 and the hard disck aperrs 0gb, and the simulation 62 is not enable??

y test the disk in other one and is ok?

swagreis
04-07-2009, 08:56 PM
i think its firmware does not support this capcity
i tried HD of 7.5GB and it worked will

vlad_
04-08-2009, 12:07 AM
At installation in device HD> or = the demanded volume, but other manufacturer (only IDE) it is necessary to make following actions:
1. To establish crosspieces on initial and final disks in the necessary position.
2. Program Acronis True Image Or Norton Ghost, in the environment of DOS, it is necessary to make an exact copy of all available sections from an original serviceable disk on a new disk of any volume. Copying of sections is necessary for making, having connected an initial disk with one IDE slot, and a new disk to second IDE slot. Copying to make on clusters, in real time, not creating a dump. As a result the disk big becomes the size an exact copy of an initial disk.
3. After procedure (lasts sometimes more than 1-2 hours) it is necessary to return crosspieces on disks in an initial status.
Important: At copying of sections on disks with identical volume not to mix their places)).

DINGO
04-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Ok
but one question, y have opne arm-450n that suport the 40 gb hdd, is possible y do a clone ? why? can help me.

thanks

vlad_
04-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Ok
but one question, y have opne arm-450n that suport the 40 gb hdd, is possible y do a clone ? why? can help me.

thanks

I’m sorry. I have not correctly understood an initial problem. Difficulties of translation:)

DINGO
04-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Ok
Vlad, y want now how y can update the firmware.
if is whith a program and where y find it, and if is by network conection, or paralel conetion.
thanks y recived the file.

vlad_
04-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Ok
Vlad, y want now how y can update the firmware.
if is whith a program and where y find it, and if is by network conection, or paralel conetion.
thanks y recived the file.

I personally did updating very much for a long time. It became by means of a parallel cable and program FCOPY.EXE I did updating by one file. Thus it is necessary to rearrange as necessary crosspieces. The instruction look in e-mail.

DINGO
04-09-2009, 01:01 PM
thanks
Y understand, y do a pesquise in google for fcopy program, and y canīt find it, but y try again, and the file that you send me is the main eprom firmware, yes?
Y must do it because y have yet on arm-450u whit the main version eprom version 0,01.

y have heard somthing about to clone a arm-450n without pc, do you now somthing about that??

thanks a lot, y apreciate very very much your help.

stay well

Custom Search