PDA

View Full Version : error message C-OF36

Custom Search

slvrcrk
04-21-2009, 09:31 PM
I have a Minolta 2002 copier w/ printer. I got this message today and cannot find it in the manual. Help please!

ZeusGT
04-21-2009, 10:42 PM
I have a Minolta 2002 copier w/ printer. I got this message today and cannot find it in the manual. Help please!

If I'm not mistaken ( I know, fixthecopier... he he) the error code that you have is the HDD code.. don't quote me exactly on that code, BUT.. you can find out what it is by going into the Tech Rep Mode and clicking the counter button, then click the trouble button and then you should be able to scroll till you see the code and it will give you a very BRIEF description of what it is.

That's how I usualy find out what the codes stand for... hope this helps..

B0265
04-22-2009, 08:06 AM
C0F36: Abnormally low toner density detected Black ATDC Sensor

slvrcrk
04-22-2009, 05:25 PM
I just put in a new black Cartridge, It doesn't change anything. Whats next?

Thanks for the help

Blenk
04-22-2009, 06:38 PM
it may be that the toner level is very low in the black unit, was the toner cart you took out completely out of toner before you put the new one in? to get it running you could try adding a little toner manually, you can view the toner ATDC levels in the level history in tech rep mode, it will probably be under 3% now, get it above that slightly and the code should go away then when you are able to run copys it may start adding and get back to the correct level of about 7%. when/if it gets to the 7% your image should be ok unless the black unit has had it run an image stabalize and grad adjust from the tech rep mode.

good luck

Custom Search