PDA

View Full Version : AR-M451U Light strips on a grey background.

Custom Search

vlad_
04-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Very much I require the help.
Perhaps, who faced?
AR-M451U. A problem in the following: At copying from photos, in all modes of an exposition, on a grey background there are light strips. Strips are located along a sheet exit. Format А4. Full clearing of all a problem has not solved. Data: run 230К version U. 64-1 grey - ideal. Optics the cleanest, an objective and a matrix - in a pure status. Strips are not scaled. Sheet at (64-1) and a copy from it here:

Dustin(WOP)
04-24-2009, 09:55 PM
looks to me like you need to clean the laser slit glass and also take a look at the dev. and see if it is smooth along the mag roller. Also what i would try is stick a different drum and transfer charge in it. One of those should fix it.

blackcat4866
04-25-2009, 05:30 AM
You may have a dirty white level reference, or maybe the left index may be peeling off the glass.

From everything you say, it sounds like an optical issue. Reclean everything optical, just be cautious not to touch any of the painted screws, especially around the CCD mount.
=^..^=

vlad_
04-25-2009, 07:57 AM
Thanks for a prompt reply blackcat4866.
Really, all set of symptoms, says that a problem in the optical block. But I there have cleaned everything, except a white control strip. I have been assured, that at measurement of levels white and black, the general parametres of the image, instead of on each pixel change. Anyway, this the first, that I will make, when once again there I will go. With the second step I will replace CCD in gathering together with an objective. I use the block from other donor - the device. Well and the third step – replacement Main PWB. At me ideas have ended.
The cause of defect should be or very simple and trivial, or very difficult.

blackcat4866
04-26-2009, 02:15 AM
You may try to reseat all the cables, especially ribbon cables. Perhaps you may want to replace the ribbon cables also.

The CCD is a possibility. The MFP controller is less likely but still possible.

Is there any possibility that you are dealing with two sided copies? This machine scans the first side with the CCD in the optical area, and the second side with the CIS in the document feeder. The EF-1 document feeders have known issues with the main wire harnass to the CIS.

Just a few ideas...

Let us know what you find. =^..^=

vlad_
04-26-2009, 10:21 AM
You may try to reseat all the cables, especially ribbon cables. Perhaps you may want to replace the ribbon cables also.

The CCD is a possibility. The MFP controller is less likely but still possible.

Is there any possibility that you are dealing with two sided copies? This machine scans the first side with the CCD in the optical area, and the second side with the CIS in the document feeder. The EF-1 document feeders have known issues with the main wire harnass to the CIS.

Just a few ideas...

Let us know what you find. =^..^=

Thanks blackcat4866. I will check up all in 1 week. About results I will write.

Custom Search