PDA

View Full Version : PI3502 web password reset???

Custom Search

wwandrei
04-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Hello. Anyone knows how to reset the web admin password for pi3502. Is none of the default passwords like : sysadm or others. I`ve tried many. I know that I must reinstall the firmware for pi3502 to reset to default sysadm pass but is there any other way? In copier menu in admin set there is a password that i can set but doesn`t work. So any help? Thank you!

buster68
04-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Resetting the NIC to factory defaults is the only way if you don't know the current password. It should be sysadm. Changing the password on the copier only changes the password on the copier, not the controller.

wwandrei
04-30-2009, 03:36 PM
Resetting the NIC to factory defaults is the only way if you don't know the current password. It should be sysadm. Changing the password on the copier only changes the password on the copier, not the controller.

Utility / Admin Management/ Network Set / Tab 4/5 ... there is a tab Netowork Administ. where I can set a password. About NIC reset, already did that but didn`t solved anything (OP2 jumper position change and plug in until leds from lan blinks concurrent) the password is not sysadm that should be default. Any other suggestions? Thank you.

buster68
05-01-2009, 01:42 PM
nope

Hansoon
05-02-2009, 07:07 AM
Have myself one doing the same. A reset to factory settings might cure that.

Procedure: Dip Switches #0,1,2 off and #3 on. Than rebooting and repositioning of the switches to their original settings.

Never tried it yet myself, I just smashed the controller in the corner and replaced it for the moment cause I'm beginning to become fed up with all the issues around these controllers.

Hans

Custom Search