PDA

View Full Version : Sharp LC15SH7U

Custom Search

pncwd
04-30-2009, 06:04 PM
Hello all, new to the forum here.

I have a Sharp LC15SH7U TV that was working just fine and then it quit even powering on. I have check the tranformer(s) and power to the on/off button and it all looks good. I was wondering where I would be able to get a service manual for this model or if someone knows some of the specifics that could be checked to verify what the problem could be.

Thank you in advance for the advice.

johnbla
04-30-2009, 10:14 PM
There have been some issues with the main board on this model, they are not that expensive to replace.

I don't think you will find a 'Free' S/M for LCD Tv's on the Internet...

Oh... and by the way this is a Forum about Photocopiers for Photocopier Engineers :)

JustManuals
04-30-2009, 11:00 PM
I have the Parts & Service manual for the LC15SH4U. I'll have it up on my site later tonight at
The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

pncwd
05-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Thanks,
Sorry for not paying attention to the name of the forum. I did a search and some how this forum came up for this model tv. If there is a mod around that can remove this rouge post please do so. I apologize for the mistake, I promise it was an honest mistake not a spam type of post.

To bad I dont work on copiers, we have a contract for the 30+ copiers in the building I work in. Although that might be a good thing I don't know what kinda of headaches they are.

Custom Search