PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c203

Custom Search

thuo
05-25-2009, 05:25 PM
machine printing andscanning well but when you make copies they come out with square pattern in the back ground.what could be the problem.
please assist
thanks in advance

Si@danwood
05-25-2009, 05:33 PM
The installation procedure has not been followed through correctly!YOU MUST FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER!If you do not you will get exactly as described!Start over and do EXACTLY what it tells you....Si

pepper38_cnd
05-25-2009, 05:33 PM
If this machine was setup and working properly and then this started happening it is because of the BND ( Bank Note Detection). You will have to do the setup again from start to finish every step, in order to correct this problem.

thuo
05-25-2009, 05:48 PM
thanks for your timely reply.machine was installed by a colegue of mine.i had feared for the worst. i now know the procedure was not followed andthis makes me 2kilometers wiser to not trust the untrustworthy.
thanks

thuo
05-25-2009, 05:49 PM
thanks for your timely reply.machine was installed by a colegue of mine.i had feared for the worst. i now know the procedure was not followed andthis makes me 2 kilometers wiser to not trust the untrustworthy.
thanks.

mrwho
05-25-2009, 05:49 PM
True. That's a trademark ever since the Konica C350 - if you don't follow EVERY STEP of the setup procedure, you'll get a black square on your copies (your prints will come out fine, though) and you'll have to start from scratch.

Custom Search