PDA

View Full Version : C- D010 service code bizhub C451

Custom Search

Zilviux
06-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Hello I was printing 100 copies A3+ prints and on 5 copy electricity shutdown for 5 seconds, so then i turn off the machine and take out paper and turn on machine, then apears servise code (different) but not instantly. Its boot ups and then finishing stabilisation it try to print and shows old job but when it's starts it's stops instant and show code (different). so i will try trouble resset, then error clear in service mode, doesn't help. so i have done physical HDD format and after that shows code C- D010 and don't find solution :(

mrwho
06-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Although this won't probably solve your main problem, you must remember that everytime you do a physical format on a HD you should always do a logical format next.

I don't have a manual here handy, but I would bet money that code you're getting is because of that.

Zilviux
06-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Yes it help but now another code apears C- D252 is still with hdd problems?

mrwho
06-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Yes it help but now another code apears C- D252 is still with hdd problems?

Sorry, I have no data for that one. Can't help you there. Maybe someone else can. Good luck!

copytechman
06-30-2009, 10:58 AM
CD252 No relay circuit boards for
IC-409 mounting at IC-
409 mount setting
• Relay circuit boards (VI-504) are not
mounted when the IC-409 is set to mount
settting at Service Mode.

Jeez, you may have taken a real hit there... Does it have a fiery? Does your machine have a proper (eg esp) surge protector on it? Some damage may have been done.. If your the end user then I'd call in your rep... if not then you may have a damaged fiery, mfp board, or some of the stuff in between... depends on your config!

Regards...
A.

Zilviux
06-30-2009, 11:19 AM
I fix it just was set image controller to 1 than 0 and thats all :) Thank you very much

opensky
05-26-2010, 11:41 AM
how do you set the image to 1?

I changed the chips in my IU's and then when I rebooted the machine it gave me the error code c-d252 and locks me out.

Custom Search