PDA

View Full Version : Minolta BIZHub C250P

Custom Search

sramm
07-03-2009, 06:53 AM
Hai, have these issues , hope someone can help.
a) on my laptop , WIN Vista , have installed the drivers for this printer (network) . From DOS i am able to ping this printer but when I click on the 'Acquire Device Information' from the Printer Configuration screen , its unable to acquire the details of the printer. i already set the IP address for the printer. Both User Authentication and Account Track Options are on.

b) where can i download manual for this model?

Pls advice
Thank you and have nice day

dcopylady
07-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Hai, have these issues , hope someone can help.
a) on my laptop , WIN Vista , have installed the drivers for this printer (network) . From DOS i am able to ping this printer but when I click on the 'Acquire Device Information' from the Printer Configuration screen , its unable to acquire the details of the printer. i already set the IP address for the printer. Both User Authentication and Account Track Options are on.

b) where can i download manual for this model?

Pls advice
Thank you and have nice day

SRAMM,
Well, they do not make it easy. Don't know if this will help....
Q - Is this your work laptop, or customer's? If it is yours, I don't recommend trying to print to this unit. There are too many settings to change and change again if you hook up to a different copier.

Q - Are user authentication and account track on in your laptop, and do you have a valid access code in the copier for walk up copying? (a must)

Q - Can you get the web interface page by typing in the copiers IP address in the URL? (a must)

Okay. Go the web interface. Log out. Log back in as administrator. Default access code should be 12345678. It gets fuzzy from here, but you have to enable account track and user authentication. Two different places, and I cannot walk you through it - Sorry! Once this is set up through the web interface, then you can go to your driver>printing preferences>and enable account track and user authentication using your valid access code. Ahhhh, now you should be able to auto-configure your print driver (and print)(You won't find this stuff in the manual either)

That is the best I remember as it has been quite awhile since I did this. I wish you good luck and success!

Regards, dcopylady

sramm
07-08-2009, 08:42 AM
hai

dear dcopylady (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/dcopylady.html)

Thanks a lot , managed to complete the task.
Indeed, they did not make it easy at all...

*Vista , requires another different driver,
** installation of driver was a long process.
*** setup was another long process with all the many settings as you have mentioned.

Finally managed to achieve. Thank you and have a nice day
.d
:)

Custom Search