PDA

View Full Version : Please I Wanna Solution For My Copier Problem !

Custom Search

sacha
09-04-2009, 07:29 PM
hello,
i have a trouble in my copier ( Konica minolta Di 550 ) .. Well, the copies from my copier right now are nice and clear, but in the margins the text is pale.
this is how it looks :

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1276/screenshotlp.jpg

when i turn the devlopper , the problem solved , after a while the problem come back againe :confused:

is that from the devlopper or the engine or another thing.

Can Any One Help Please ?

fixthecopier
09-04-2009, 09:05 PM
On that series of machines there is an issue with the smallest gear on the dv box getting stripped. It may be hard to tell, but look close. Some of them will turn if the box is empty , but not under a load. If it is stripped, change the gears it comes in contact also and the bushings behind the gears.

sacha
09-05-2009, 12:57 AM
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/632/devr.jpg

fixthecopier
09-05-2009, 01:40 AM
First of all, I am sorry I read the first post wrong and thought it was for a 5510.
When you say it is not turning, have you marked the gear to see if it is not moving or if it is something inside the toner hopper.
If I remember correct, There was an issue with the auger in the hopper breaking on one end and not turning.
The info you are giving is great with the pics, I hope if I am no help some one else will post.

Hansoon
09-05-2009, 05:45 AM
Well one thing is sure, Sascha still might have to learn a little more about copiers but he knows how to use computers and his Graphical Presentations are awesome. :)

Hans

time2fly
09-05-2009, 06:04 AM
amen Hansoon. Replace the developer, the whole unit. It's better that way.

pepper38_cnd
09-05-2009, 09:46 PM
It is more than likely that the doctor blade area of the Dev Assy is contaminated with paper fluff not allowing the dev to flow in that area. Tare off a piece of copy paper and run it back and forth under the doctor blade. If this appears to solve your problem, dump the dev and vacuum the unit throughly ( you may want to remove the sensor before vacuuming ) then replace developer.

JustManuals
09-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Well one thing is sure, Sascha still might have to learn a little more about copiers but he knows how to use computers and his Graphical Presentations are awesome. :)

Hans

And he's certainly not shy about using someone else's bandwidth to post his pictures either.

Hansoon
09-06-2009, 04:17 AM
In addition the the Pepper's advise I think its worth to give the laser path (slit glass) a look. Would also be interesting to know how the image looks on the drum when crash stopped. Beside of that, somehow hard to imagine that, quote: "turning the developer" will improve the copy quality for a short period. Could it be that there's developer missing? Perhaps after previous "cleaning" attempts?

Off Topic:

And he's certainly not shy about using someone else's bandwidth to post his pictures either.
Never realized that could be an issue. Always thought using pictures was a good idea to make things clear.

If this is undesired by the forum owner / moderators let them please speak out.

Hans

JustManuals
09-06-2009, 11:10 AM
In addition the the Pepper's advise I think its worth to give the laser path (slit glass) a look. Would also be interesting to know how the image looks on the drum when crash stopped. Beside of that, somehow hard to imagine that, quote: "turning the developer" will improve the copy quality for a short period. Could it be that there's developer missing? Perhaps after previous "cleaning" attempts?

Off Topic:

Never realized that could be an issue. Always thought using pictures was a good idea to make things clear.

If this is undesired by the forum owner / moderators let them please speak out.

Hans

I already did.

Hansoon
09-06-2009, 12:08 PM
I already did.

:(

Hans

Custom Search