PDA

View Full Version : can ir7200 e-602-001

Custom Search

garyk
02-03-2007, 09:04 PM
customer had large job loaded on machine, i asked to cancel job, ran some copies no problem, opened front machine slid unit out to work on fuser, repl ufr, put back together, slid back into place and machine was processing a job, had customer cancel job, ran test copies, no problem, opened machine, checked fuser again,closed machine and it went in above code, shut off&turn on and all i get on display is above code,and it only lets you into download mode,if you try to go into service mode, did hard drive go? on Mon. going to try to input service tool into it, either flash rom or reinstall system if hard drive is not toasted, any help would be appreciated, thank you,gary

JustManuals
02-04-2007, 07:43 AM
The service manual says:
E602-0001, 0002
Indicates a write/read error. Replace the HD.
It also says that it could be a problem with the Main Controller PCB

HtH
paul@justmanuals.com :)

Herrmann
02-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Try to format HDD with the Service Tool, then reinstall System Software. Helps in most cases. And for the future: just disconnect Ethernet Cable before doing any Work on a connected Mashine. Makes Things a lot easier ;)

wekek
02-05-2007, 12:37 PM
This happens to e before in ir machine, i update the system but same thing happens after bulk copies, change the HDD but same thing happens, when i change the ROM, it becomes ok, the funny thing is, in that customer place they have two same ir machine, what i did is i interchange the rom only on both machine and it works!

Custom Search