PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 750:Please wait

Custom Search

Copper
10-13-2009, 07:46 PM
A new m/c +/- 13k copies,started with please wait warming up.Cleaned TDS sensors,no joy replaced TSD,drum,developer and dev tanks, nada. Have replaced system PCB & Optics PCB,still nothing.will check door switches in the am and power supplies.This one is gonna make me gaga,will really apreciate any suggestions!

RockETop
10-13-2009, 08:30 PM
A new m/c +/- 13k copies,started with please wait warming up.Cleaned TDS sensors,no joy replaced TSD,drum,developer and dev tanks, nada. Have replaced system PCB & Optics PCB,still nothing.will check door switches in the am and power supplies.This one is gonna make me gaga,will really apreciate any suggestions!

Try the LVPS. Can you get far enough to get any codes?

Downunder
10-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Could be the flash cards. Either try updating firmware through the back-door (turn copier off, turn back on while holding utility key down, press trouble reset, then go straight into tech mode.) Also can try leaving the copier off over night and let all the capacitors discharge and then try in the morning. Don't laugh - has worked on a few occasions.

Lanimal
10-14-2009, 12:20 PM
Look in the Errorcodelist, (Tech Rep Mode) There may be some dirt on the Gamma Sensor. Good Luck

chand226
02-01-2014, 08:40 PM

no need of to change any firmware and drum.

i have 200% correct formula for this copier (biz600/750/ di7210/7272). no toner on corona, no warming up, pleasewait.
contact me at chand226@gmail.com

chand226
02-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Could be the flash cards. Either try updating firmware through the back-door (turn copier off, turn back on while holding utility key down, press trouble reset, then go straight into tech mode.) Also can try leaving the copier off over night and let all the capacitors discharge and then try in the morning. Don't laugh - has worked on a few occasions.

no need of to change any firmware and drum.

i have 200% correct formula for this copier (biz600/750/ di7210/7272). no toner on corona, no warming up, pleasewait.
contact me at chand226@gmail.com

Custom Search