PDA

View Full Version : Di3510 Doc Feeder Problem

Custom Search

OBXtech
11-30-2009, 03:49 PM
I've got a Di3510 that has a perplexing problem. The ADF will feed originals (single or multiple) just fine, but after the last one feeds through the copier sits for a handful of seconds and then displays a jam. Even though it scans the multiple originals, there are no outputs. The machine will copy fine from the platen glass. :confused::confused::confused:

Hansoon
11-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Original empty sensor dirty?

Hansoon

minimerlin
11-30-2009, 08:34 PM
What is the jam area indication? Sounds like a sensor problem to me.

fixthecopier
11-30-2009, 09:51 PM
I have had this happen 3 times. Change the pwb "A",on the copier, and it will be fixed.

krm
12-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Their is a clutch spring in the rear drive area that snaps off. It gives these identical symptoms. It loses a little interlock piece of steel, sometimes you can see it on the frame. first time, 1-2 hrs.

Imsdal
12-10-2009, 10:41 AM
I use to have a problem like that and its was cause of the paper, when the customer use punch paper the sensor light trought the punch hole and show that is jam.
Try to turn the paper and see if any solution

Sincerely

David

digicor
12-10-2009, 01:51 PM
have you done any maint on the doc feeder recently? the little white arms that hand down have to be in the right position, i had this problem and it was this, they have to point backwords and ride on the frame as you open the doc feedr

FCBM
12-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Look on the shaft were the grey doc feed entrance tires are. Outside of each tire there is a groove. There is a small white plastic arm about 1 inch long that snaps in on both sides. If either side is missing or put back on backwards the shaft will rub on the entrance sensor. The first pages will feed thru no problem but the last page will always jam because it thinks there is still paper in the feeder.

digicor
12-11-2009, 03:23 PM
yeah thatswhat i was talking about
the litle white arms are usually the culprit....;)

Custom Search