PDA

View Full Version : minolta sc pro 1031f

Custom Search

copierlady
12-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Just replaced the drum, drum blade, and dv in this little copier.
Now i have blank copies. I rechecked the drum, but i can not see anything i might have done wrong. Anyone ever have this problem, or am i the only one working on these oldies?
Thanks

Hansoon
12-08-2009, 05:06 AM
Either drum charge or transfer corona shorted out. This machine will not give a service code when that happens.

Hans

copierlady
12-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the info. Any way to check that ? Also what did i do to cause that?

krm
12-08-2009, 08:39 PM
You may have the main charge assembly slightly out of place, i have done this. Also, check the rear of the transfer wire assembly, their must be three springs making good contact there. Of course, make sure charge and trans. wires are not broken.

copierlady
12-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Ok i checked coronas. Only thing i see is the area on the charge corona directly under the lamp is cloudy instead of shiny.
Also there is a piece of plastic broken off that holds that piece into place. I repaired the plastic
but, maybe the unit was already shorted out, because it did not help. I ordered in another charge unit. I'll let ya know. Thanks.

copierlady
12-11-2009, 09:34 PM
just replaced the charge corona, got a few (dark and dirty) copies. took the drum unit out to wipe off some excess dv collecting on one end of the drum, put the drum unit back in the machine and.................blank copies again.
i have taken it out about a million times to check connections and so forth. now....... i must walk away befor i throw it across the room:mad: anyone know what is going on?

Hansoon
12-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Remove the transfer corona and crash stop a copy. Check if there's an image on the drum. This will prove that the charge corona is working. If not check again all connections coming from the HV unit going through receptacles to the charge corona. I will check tomorrow a machine in my workshop to find more information for you.

Hans

Hansoon
12-13-2009, 04:53 PM
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9333/1030hv.jpg (http://img684.imageshack.us/i/1030hv.jpg/)

Hans

copierlady
12-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Thanks guys. I finally got good copies out of the machine. I took the whole drum unit apart and put it back together. Did not see anything out of place but.... Sometimes you just don't care what was wrong, your just glad it is working:) but...... The radf will not allow me to increase the number of copies i want to make. It only allows me to make one (1) copyat a time. If i choose to make more than one copy it just defaults back to (1) when i incert the orig. I can make multiple copies from the glass but not the radf. Any ideas?

minimerlin
12-15-2009, 10:22 PM
That is the way it is with that feeder! You can only make one copy..wierd I know!

copierlady
12-16-2009, 03:59 AM
wow ya learn somthing new everyday! what good is a doc feeder that only makes one copy at a time? thanks for hangin in there with me guys. somtimes you just can't see the forest for the trees! Merry Christ-mas to everyone if i don't post again untill then.

Custom Search