PDA

View Full Version : C350 colors go to red

Custom Search

shady1988
12-23-2009, 03:33 PM
:DHello every body ! I have replaced the trasfer belt then after 3 weeks I replaced the IU units 4 colors then I made a gradation but the problem is the color of the printed image it's go to red specially gray is turn to gray with red ,So please what shall I do??!!

Jules Winfield
12-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Try experimenting with Print Max Density and Highlight settings. You can either reduce the magenta or bump up the cyan and/or yellow to cancel out the red.

mo0651
12-23-2009, 08:04 PM
We just make single color copies of test target. c,m,y,k. check and see if they look good. Kind of sounds like a bad Black IU maybe. Easy to check. Yes IU's do fail on occasion.:cool:

shady1988
12-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Ohh my problem fixed by runing 'ATDC toner supply' adjustment then 'gradation adjust' ,But now I have a new problem the lines or shapes near together less than 2 mm nearly is not focus and blur ,So what shell I do please!

Stirton.M
12-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Gradation kind of sucks in what it does. Not always will it work as expected.

When you replace the belt and IUs, ensure any settings in image adjust are set back to zero if they were used to compensate for PCQ before you swapped out consumables. Then do a reset and stabilize followed by gradation adjustment.

Are you using the internal print controller or do you have a Fiery controller?

What does an internal test print pattern look like, specifically colour balance down to 2%? Are they all even there? Does process grey there look coloured?

shady1988
12-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Gradation kind of sucks in what it does. Not always will it work as expected.

When you replace the belt and IUs, ensure any settings in image adjust are set back to zero if they were used to compensate for PCQ before you swapped out consumables. Then do a reset and stabilize followed by gradation adjustment.

Are you using the internal print controller or do you have a Fiery controller?

What does an internal test print pattern look like, specifically colour balance down to 2%? Are they all even there? Does process grey there look coloured?
I made a check of all valus in image adjust they are '0' else AE adjust is '2' and for the firey I don't have one I use internal point ,So about reset any kind of reset shall I do ?

minimerlin
12-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Ohh my problem fixed by runing 'ATDC toner supply' adjustment then 'gradation adjust' ,But now I have a new problem the lines or shapes near together less than 2 mm nearly is not focus and blur ,So what shell I do please!
Take out the transfer belt unit and all the image units then give the LED arrays a really good clean. Refit all then do a reset stabilization and a gradation adust. The LED arrays must be clean to stop the blur problem.

shady1988
01-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Hello my friends! for my porblem missed colors my brother tell me it's a bad jock from the maintenance guy,my brother tell he change settings in the tech rep mod so if I reset the machine by that switch on tech rep setting switches board is there something losed or harm.

Custom Search