PDA

View Full Version : Scan to FTP-Server BizHub 350

Custom Search

Systech
01-22-2010, 09:47 PM
Biz Hub 350 scanning to FTP Server. I have one One-Touch button setup to scan to our FTP Server. Works great.

Problem is trying to setup a second One-Touch Button to scan to another location on the same FTP Server. FTP account works with no issues. The error I am getting is ED09C8. Which the manual states that the directory name is invalid (which it isn't because I can FTP to the server/directory).

One thing I noticed was the FTP Destination Setup. Where is this done? According to the manual I should have a File Destination Input Memory button in the network settings (that button does not exist anywhere I could find). I am assuming that the registration has to occur on the Biz Hub. I have setup everything using the Web Administrator, but still get this error.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

pepper38_cnd
01-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Setting up the one touch button for Scan to FTP should be quite straight forward. Choose add one touch, FTP, enter name (of button), Enter host address (ip address of server), enter user name ( the same user name you set up on the FTP server), enter file path ( note you do not have to enter the server name or ip, and if you are scanning to the root of the FTP the path is simply " / " you do not give the folder name, enter the password ( the same one you set up on the FTP server) , re-enter password, and save.

Systech
01-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Creating the Scan to FTP Server button is not the issue (atleast I don't think it is). The button functions, I can look at the Job Que and the job is there. But that is where I am getting the ED09C8 Error. Which according to the Manual is related to the FTP Server Registration (File Destination Input Memory button). The File Destination Input Memory button does not exist in the Networking Settings part of the menu on the Biz hub.

pepper38_cnd
01-25-2010, 06:50 PM
That error states " The specified folder does not exist! " You gave the file path when you created the One Touch. If the file you created in the FTP is scan then you do not have to enter scan in the file path just enter "/" if the file you created is scan/documents then the path would be "/documents" there is nothing to enter in the networking section. Just make sure your FTP Server is configured and point at the proper path with your one touch button.

Systech
01-25-2010, 07:22 PM
pepper38_cnd-Problem solved. You were correct. Thanks. A bit confusing, but I got it.

aleksander
01-29-2010, 08:39 AM
are u using proxy?

Systech
01-29-2010, 04:22 PM
No proxy. It was the directory structure that was incorrect.

Onetouch
03-11-2013, 11:50 PM
That error states " The specified folder does not exist! " You gave the file path when you created the One Touch. If the file you created in the FTP is scan then you do not have to enter scan in the file path just enter "/" if the file you created is scan/documents then the path would be "/documents" there is nothing to enter in the networking section. Just make sure your FTP Server is configured and point at the proper path with your one touch button.

How can I set up FTP Scan on C500? It was set up before but somehow al got deleted.

Custom Search