PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450 fiery password Cleaning

Custom Search

mindhunter
01-24-2010, 07:38 PM
hi guys .
i buy a konica C450.it has a fiery .not an on board fiery . when i want to go the run setup and changing the tcp - ip ,Copier,s fiery wants Password.and my is 000.000.000.000 .
what i have to do ?
how can I Clean this password .
Please help me with this problem.
thank all of you .

Stirton.M
01-25-2010, 06:28 AM
Password is default "Fiery.1" without quotes.

Download the attached files, will explain what you need to do and has everything you need to do it.

You can download "fiery downloader" from many sources.

here is one....

Fiery Downloader (http://software.canon-europe.com/software/0019885.asp?model=)

mindhunter
01-25-2010, 09:20 PM
thanks my friend for your reply and give me needable tools very much
but when i want to connect to the copier via fiery downloader . i fill the blanks rightly like pdf guidence file that you send it to me (Fiery downloader.pdf). I enter the server name,(My server name is "PS-OCER56") and new device ("172.20.5.243").
But i cant Connect to the fiery.It shows an error to me . Its ("General Error from network layer 5012 or 1012")
do you think that i have to do an special job for fixing this error ?
thanks for your reply.

Stirton.M
01-26-2010, 05:16 AM
I suspect you are not connecting properly because of a network difference.

On the copier, press the utility key and then the controller button on the screen. From there, press menu, then print and select "config page". The machine should print out a config page. You will have to set your PC network settings to match the network settings on the fiery. From there, you can then use the utility.

Or, you can also gain access to another feature on the fiery. Factory Default. I think it is through the menu and then setup option. Factory default will force clear all user settings on the fiery, as well as clear any queues and log files. Essentially it will force the fiery back to a state where it can be configured with new user settings. The network will go to DHCP mode, allowing you to physically connect to the copier through the network. You can then get it to give you a config page from that and you will be told what the IP address the machine grabbed from your router/DHCP server. From that, you can then web access the controller and configure it as you need. The password is also reset back to factory default of "Fiery.1" without the quotes.

Likely the easiest way to get around this problem is to

mindhunter
01-26-2010, 08:53 PM
I suspect you are not connecting properly because of a network difference.

On the copier, press the utility key and then the controller button on the screen. From there, press menu, then print and select "config page". The machine should print out a config page. You will have to set your PC network settings to match the network settings on the fiery. From there, you can then use the utility.

Or, you can also gain access to another feature on the fiery. Factory Default. I think it is through the menu and then setup option. Factory default will force clear all user settings on the fiery, as well as clear any queues and log files. Essentially it will force the fiery back to a state where it can be configured with new user settings. The network will go to DHCP mode, allowing you to physically connect to the copier through the network. You can then get it to give you a config page from that and you will be told what the IP address the machine grabbed from your router/DHCP server. From that, you can then web access the controller and configure it as you need. The password is also reset back to factory default of "Fiery.1" without the quotes.

Likely the easiest way to get around this problem is to
but my friend i dont have any problem with the main fiery of copier.
my fiery is extra.Its {Fiery x3e}?
is my job right? does it work for this fiery ?

Stirton.M
01-27-2010, 03:28 AM
The Fiery controller IS an external unit.

There is no internal "Fiery", you are describing an internal controller of the copier which is NOT called a fiery.

The information I provided you is to deal with the Fiery itself, not the empiron controller.

kkd321
11-24-2010, 10:39 AM
The Fiery controller IS an external unit.

There is no internal "Fiery", you are describing an internal controller of the copier which is NOT called a fiery.

The information I provided you is to deal with the Fiery itself, not the empiron controller.

Hi, I have similar problem with above fiery x3e series, I input default fiery.1 / admin / sysadm / something, but it doesn't work at all...even the factory default. How can I reset all logs and others?

Custom Search