PDA

View Full Version : Lanier 5255

Custom Search

DCroxton
03-26-2007, 07:56 PM
I have a Lanier 5255 that I need to change the starter toner and the drum in, and it has a steel plate holding the developer in, I would assume there is an easy way to remove the developer to replace the drum, it just isn't clear to me . any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

tr21x
03-27-2007, 04:09 AM
You have a screw at the top of the plate and a krob that that is big around as a golf ball that truns clockwise and unscrews then the plate will come off. If you can't get it to break loose flip down transfer bed and hold drum then turn knob it should break loose.
I have a Lanier 5255 that I need to change the starter toner and the drum in, and it has a steel plate holding the developer in, I would assume there is an easy way to remove the developer to replace the drum, it just isn't clear to me . any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

DCroxton
03-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Thanks so much the info was very helpful, I was not familiar with that copier and wasn't sure I wanted to wrack on that plate. Works great now.

1 more question. How do you run a drum dry on this machine? I don't know how to get into tech mode on it.

tr21x
03-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Push the following keys in this order in less than 5 seconds Clear modes button(yellow button)then 107 then press clear stop key(orange-red) key hold it down to get into service modes and then another display screen will pop up and #2 will be all the drum settings.
Thanks so much the info was very helpful, I was not familiar with that copier and wasn't sure I wanted to wrack on that plate. Works great now.

1 more question. How do you run a drum dry on this machine? I don't know how to get into tech mode on it.

DCroxton
03-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Thanks tr21x you have been a great help.:)

Custom Search