PDA

View Full Version : Ricoh Aficio 1075

Custom Search

tcypy1961
03-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Customer was having document feeder problems with listed copier, and when I went out there and used my original it pulled the original through but didn't eject all the way out of the document feeder. It still produced a copy but it was blank. I sprayed out the switches and sensors with canned air and the document feeder started working, however after I left the copier came up with SC700 and SC701 error codes. I cleaned the connections on the circuit board of the feeder but now it does not recognize that there is an original in the feeder. Has anyone had a problem as such? If so and even if not any help would be appreciated, thank you.

bob scheffer
03-30-2010, 01:21 AM
That is a problem with with the tray lifting operation when you set the originals. you put them in and it doesnt lift or it does lift and the upper sensor does not see the tab on the pickup/feed assembly. needs new harness B4775741 and if that doesnt fix replace sensors (2) AW020086 (original set and tray lower sensor) and (2) AW020075 (upper position and motor hp sensor) The sensors go bad be cause the had bad solder joints. they all cause similar symptoms so i replace the whole set.

Custom Search