PDA

View Full Version : Ricoh Aficio 2035e/45e's fax with 15-03 "check network connection problem." on LCD

Custom Search

xlbizs
03-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Dear all,

the Ricoh Aficio 2035e/45e's fax with red light & with a message of check the netowork connection. after pess the cancel, the fax working fine with out going & incoming faxes, the red light still there. exchange with another fax card still the same. any solution. thank

teebee1234
03-30-2010, 12:04 AM
Here you go, I pasted this from the TSC site (I've run into this myself)...(on a side note, have you been in the Petronas Towers? They look amazing)

These codes are associated with Auto E-mail Reception and normally occur when Reception Protocol is set to on even though Auto E-mail Reception function is not being used. If you are not using Auto E-mail Reception follow the steps below:
1. Press the [User Tools Key]
https://global-ricoh.custhelp.com/rnt/rnw/img/enduser/B121/00049.jpg
2. Use the down arrow key to scroll to [System Settings] and press [OK]
]https://global-ricoh.custhelp.com/rnt/rnw/img/enduser/B121/00045.jpg
3.Use the down arrow key to scroll to [File Transfer] and press [OK].
4. Use the down arrow key to scroll to [Reception Protocol] and press [OK].
5. Use the down arrow key to scroll to [Off] and press [OK].
5. Press the [User Tools Key] to exit.
Note: Auto E-mail Reception is the polling of an E-mail address to receive the e-mails by Internet Fax. When Auto E-mail Reception is turned on the machine periodically checks the e-mail server for incoming e-mail and downloads it as necessary.

Venom
03-30-2010, 02:55 AM
Is fax forwarding turned on>>>that error occurs if smb folder isn't accessible eg. customer changed password or shut off receiving computer off.

xlbizs
03-30-2010, 03:07 PM
thank a lot, the message no more after cancel the "Auto E-mail Reception". actually, we have done successful on the scan to email using 3rd party web mail services. how about the "reception of email", is it for the Internet fax.

Custom Search