PDA

View Full Version : Biz 350 Print runs uphill

Custom Search

eg101
04-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Have a Bizhub 350. No, It's not a color copier. Print runs uphill across the page in the feed direction when copy from the glass. Lead edge registration is perfectly square, but on a letter size page the tail edge has moved 3mm uphill.
I guess it's a mirror problem, i've checked the cables and they appear O K. Anyone seen this?
BTW the copier was shipped from another town directly to the customer so it may have had a rough ride.

Darren King
04-20-2010, 03:02 PM
I have seen the font left edge of the scanner bed get bent downward. Sometimes a quick lift on the corner of the scanner bed will put it back into alignment.
Hope this helps
Darren

brent
04-20-2010, 07:22 PM
could you please scan a pic of a test chart. would like to see this. I had a di 3510 do this. it is probably a mirror. for sure.. but you can of course narrow it down. if it prints ok and makes test patterns ok. then you know it is the optics. I fixed one and ordered some new metal tabs to keep the mirror in place. but then we mo ved the machine. then it was back to crap again.

brent

eg101
04-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, I thought it was a mirror but visually couldn't see anything. Next time I'm at the customer I'll check it out.

Custom Search