PDA

View Full Version : WorkCentre 7132 software option code SCAN to Email

Custom Search

airborn9
04-29-2010, 11:44 AM
I have bought a WC 7132 without the software option code SCAN to email, but I need this option to do my work. Xerox told me that this option isn`t available anymore, because this machine exist no longer as new machine :(. Can anybody help me to fix this problem and send me the software option code?

Kindly regards,

Edit: Thanks a lot for your help! I found already a solution.
Pls close thread.

xeroxsharp
05-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Did you try to enable scan to e-mail: IE,IP ADDRESS,PROPERTIES,CONNECTIVITY,PORT SETTINGS,SEND E-MAIL- MUST BE ENABLE
BR

artphil
05-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Hi Airborn,

Please share the info how you solved this problem, maybe someone else has the problem too and then he or she can find the solution too.

Thanks,

Artphil

dinkyoaf
11-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Pls close thread.

Solution!?!?!?!?

airborn9
12-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Hello!

I have bought the software option code from a very small austrian dealer.
It was not cheap but it helps me to do my work.

airborn9

darigh
06-23-2015, 01:13 AM
I have bought a WC 7132 without the software option code SCAN to email, but I need this option to do my work. Xerox told me that this option isn`t available anymore, because this machine exist no longer as new machine :(. Can anybody help me to fix this problem and send me the software option code?

Kindly regards,

Pls close thread.

Hello, I have the same problem like you...
Can you send me the solution...
my email: darigh(at)gmail.com
Thank you very much

darigh
06-23-2015, 01:17 AM
[QUOTE = airborn9; 187099]! Bonjour . Je l'ai acheté le code d'option du logiciel à partir d'un très petit dealer autrichien . Il n'a pas été pas cher mais ça me permet de faire mon travail airborn9 [/ QUOTE]

can you help me? I have the same problem nding Licence code for Scan to Email Xerox 7132?

My email: darigh(at)gmail.com

Thank you very much.

airborn9
06-23-2015, 06:54 PM
Hello, I have the same problem like you...
Can you send me the solution...
my email: darigh(at)gmail.com
Thank you very much

Sorry but as mentioned in my second post, I have bought it for mor than EUR 500,-
Caused of this I`m not allowed to send it.
It´s restricted against XEROX.

Custom Search