PDA

View Full Version : admin password of bizhub c252

Custom Search

remielee
05-04-2010, 09:42 PM
hello guys do you know how to change or bring it back the default administrator password of bizhub c252 coz i cannot enter or go inside the service mode. theres a password and i cannot access, some technician changed the default password. is there some resettings on the board or whatsoever? please sir/maam if you know can u help me and give me some instructions. any help from all of you are very much appreciated and a greated debt of gratitude to all of you.. once again thank you very much in advance. hoping for all of your reply.

More power to all you guys!

and also theres a problem appeared on the screen changed transfer unit? is this the transfer roller or transfer belt? if i will reset on the counter it will work without replacing or not?

RRodgers
05-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah, it can be changed in Tech mode.

remielee
05-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Yeah, it can be changed in Tech mode.

Thank you very much to you sir RRodgers, but the problem is i cannot access the tech mode coz theres a password and someone changed the default password of it. do you have an idea how to reset or changed? thanks a lot again..

MagBus
05-05-2010, 02:36 PM
There is no password for Tech Rep mode(service mode) by default. However CE password maybe on you have to change it in the enhanced security settings( enter the service mode press, Stop, 0, Clear ):

• Enter the CE Password (8 digits) on the on-screen keyboard.
• The initial setting is “92729272.”
Current Password : Enter the currently using CE Password.
New Password : Enter the new CE Password.
Re-Input Password : Enter the new CE Password again.
NOTE
• When the following setting leads to the Password Rules [ON], the password
with the same letters as well as the password which is same as the previous
one cannot be changed.
[Administrator Setting] → [Security Setting]
• NEVER forget the CE password. When forgetting the CE password, call
responsible person of KONICA MINOLTA.

remielee
05-05-2010, 03:34 PM
There is no password for Tech Rep mode(service mode) by default. However CE password maybe on you have to change it in the enhanced security settings( enter the service mode press, Stop, 0, Clear ):

Enter the CE Password (8 digits) on the on-screen keyboard.
 The initial setting is 92729272.
Current Password : Enter the currently using CE Password.
New Password : Enter the new CE Password.
Re-Input Password : Enter the new CE Password again.
NOTE
 When the following setting leads to the Password Rules [ON], the password
with the same letters as well as the password which is same as the previous
one cannot be changed.
[Administrator Setting]  [Security Setting]
 NEVER forget the CE password. When forgetting the CE password, call
responsible person of KONICA MINOLTA.

Thank u sir for the reply i will follow ur instructions. And i'l send u pm for what will hapen of the result. Thank u very much!

zandie
10-19-2011, 07:52 PM
12406sir remilee have you figure it out how to reset the CE password of 252, I have the same problem, and the SM leaves me no choice but call the responsible person of KM. Look at the attached file.

Custom Search