PDA

View Full Version : Xerox DC 240 Little black spot (damege) on Black Drum!!!

Custom Search

Onetouch
05-06-2010, 05:26 AM
I have a customer who has Xerox DC 240. The machine had little black spot on BK drum. I have changed 4 brand new Black drum now but I still keep geting those little black spot on drum after I copy about 200 to 300 copies. I can see those spot on my printed pages. Any idea how to stop getting my BK drum dameged.
Sounds weird but I hope it make sense to you guys.
Thank you.

Dunu
06-12-2017, 06:50 PM
XEROX DC 250 LITTLE BLACK SPOTS(DAMAGE) ON BLACK DRUM
My dear forum members am having the same issue with this guy-(onetouch) but there was no response to his post.
Please could any body help
I have a very challenging situation with my Xerox Dc 250 Copy printer:
The problem lies with black section; prints black sports on a print out.
When I removed the drum unit I noticed that there were a lot of spots on the surface of the drum and the drum got damaged . They weren’t the toners that formed the spots but they were peeled out coated layers of drum. (in little -little spots.) The new drum on the machine hardly prints 200 to 300 copies and it will damaged the drum with spots again.
I had lost new 6 assembly of black drum cartridge units caused of this problems
I had changed developer unit, the problem remained the same.
I had filtered all developer to see if there is any sandy material or foreign object but I could find any thing in it .
I consulted other technician he said that my electric power supply is bad , I went and purchased inverter and sourced my electric supply from it, the problem still remained the same.
Please can any one help me and solve my challenge.
Thank you .

Timothy Dunu

SeniorTch
07-26-2017, 08:13 AM
Maybe the technisian refers to bias voltage from the internal power supply not the external source of power.
try replacing the bias power supply for the mag roll of developer K housing

Jake2o
07-26-2017, 09:45 AM
If the black drum keeps getting chipped then the problem lies with either the Developer and its housing, filtering it is more than likely useless, it needs to be changed completely.
Or there are airbourne particles that are chipping the drum.

adriansto
07-26-2017, 10:59 AM
XEROX DC 250 LITTLE BLACK SPOTS(DAMAGE) ON BLACK DRUM
My dear forum members am having the same issue with this guy-(onetouch) but there was no response to his post.
Please could any body help
I have a very challenging situation with my Xerox Dc 250 Copy printer:
The problem lies with black section; prints black sports on a print out.
When I removed the drum unit I noticed that there were a lot of spots on the surface of the drum and the drum got damaged . They weren’t the toners that formed the spots but they wer

First things to do:

- deep machine cleanning
- change all machine filters with new ones.
- change developer material at least black if not at all.

Phil B.
07-26-2017, 02:37 PM
can the spot be cleaned off? ( toner on rag..gently rub) or is the drum pitted?

do they print labels? on the cheaper labels the glue gets stuck on the drum giving those spots.

if it is damage look to the dev unit.. maybe an object has gotten in there an is marking the drum.

Custom Search