PDA

View Full Version : Hard disc data recovery

Custom Search

adeyemi
05-16-2010, 12:23 AM
I need a hard disc data recovery software urgently...please help out if you have one, my deepest appreciation in advance!

KenB
05-16-2010, 01:26 AM
With all the recent attention and general turmoil HDD security has recently caused for our business, the timing of your request is incredibly bad.

What type of data are you trying to recover, and from what type of drive?

adeyemi
05-16-2010, 01:42 AM
Its an external hard drive, 80Gb IDE most of my service manuals are stored in there....pls kindly help me out here. I thank you very much.

KenB
05-16-2010, 02:36 AM
There are numerous brands of data recovery software on the market.

You can purchase their software, or send your drive to them to recover your files, which is FAR more expensive.

You may be able to download a demo version to see if it will work, but then you'll need to purchase to get a true working version. Any demo version you may find is a "proof of concept", and not a usable piece of software.

If you can find any, that would be great, but I wouldn't expect to find any freeware or shareware products out there. Decent data recovery is an expensive proposition.

adeyemi
05-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Well thanks. Do you have any that I can pay for?

KenB
05-16-2010, 08:14 PM
I don't, but here's a link to one of the leading manufacturer's trial download page:

Recovery Software - Free Software Downloads Trial Software - Ontrack Data Recovery (http://www.ontrackdatarecovery.com/data-recovery-downloads/)

Custom Search